Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,927 Posts
The recovery is happening way too fast for the Left. Watch the Chinesevirus numbers take off. The Left is nothing if not predictable.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Thats fantastic! Ive noticed in my industry things are really picking back up. I do cross border flatbed freight.

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
Mine added some and then the regular employees were sent home because the new ones were infected. Now everyone is infected.

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Thats fantastic! Ive noticed in my industry things are really picking back up. I do cross border flatbed freight.
Someone hack your login?

You said something positive, no mention of covid and didn’t bash the US.... it’s like a trifecta of good.

·
Registered
232 Posts
The recovery is happening way too fast for the Left. Watch the Chinesevirus numbers take off. The Left is nothing if not predictable.
Yeah the economy is doing so well that Trump is going to increase the amount of stimulus aka wellfare for Americans by extending it. Such a strong economy LOL

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Someone hack your login?

You said something positive, no mention of covid and didn’t bash the US.... it’s like a trifecta of good.
LMAO. You should get to know me better, you might be surprised.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,927 Posts
Yeah the economy is doing so well that Trump is going to increase the amount of stimulus aka wellfare for Americans by extending it. Such a strong economy LOL
Hey Bitchtits, I stated it is recovering quicker than you fucks want it.

Reactions: raceadodge

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,927 Posts
And even at its lowest, it still dwarfs what you fucking leeches put out.

Reactions: raceadodge

·
Registered
232 Posts
And even at its lowest, it still dwarfs what you fucking leeches put out.
What is Trump doing different than Obama? Printing more money? Billions in QE? Massive infrastructure spending(keynesian economics)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts