Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
So you're a woman ... Got it ...
Wrong again ... expected it. Kinda' lame response there too Skippy..

Hard to tell when people like you have had a stroke.. So little difference in cognitive abilities.. but, still - you should get yourself checked out, make sure that you're still just stupid.

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
Wrong again ... expected it. Kinda' lame response there too Skippy..

Hard to tell when people like you have had a stroke.. So little difference in cognitive abilities.. but, still - you should get yourself checked out, make sure that you're still just stupid.

A lot of self projecting in your posts ...

Speaks volumes about you ...

Sad ...

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
I had looked at the application and I remember the question, Did you lose work because of covid ? I think "fear" of being exposed was a legitimate reason. I could be wrong though.
But his text says he didn't want to tell them he quit for no reason, so I told them...basically a lie... I think they would boot him off for admitting he lied.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
A lot of self projecting in your posts ...

Sad ...
Wrong again.. I already told you.

Doesn't really say anything - just like your fake , fucked up, stupid persona...

You are clearly not qualified, aware enough, sober enough, intelligent enough, nor clever enough to have any type of judgement on any subject that has more impact than how flavors of different dicks affect your craving to suck the next one...

Please keep your response short , lacking context , content, stupid, and void of forethought ... then I'll know it's you again..

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
Wrong again.. I already told you.

Doesn't really say anything - just like your fake , fucked up, stupid persona...

You are clearly not qualified, aware enough, sober enough, intelligent enough, nor clever enough to have any type of judgement on any subject that has more impact than how flavors of different dicks affect your craving to suck the next one...

Please keep your response short , lacking context , content, stupid, and void of forethought ... then I'll know it's you again..

A lot of dick talk from you ...
What's wrong, Momma didn't Hug you enough and Daddy Hugged you too much ???

Seek Counseling ...

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
A lot of dick talk from you ...
Really??

So... When you first came to this site, the first thing they asked of you when you registered , is to pick a screen name.. And, out of ALLL the infinite possibilities , numbers / letters / words / symbols / etc ... and the myriad of opportunities for combinations ...

You felt comfortable that " Hugh Jardon" was the name for you ...

You felt that the appropriate moniker, title, name, persona, identity for you to assume... was an engorged cock..

Yet somehow, now the irony is that you feel that I might talk too much about dick..

And the compounded irony is ... that you have had the projection issue all along ...

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
Really??

So... When you first came to this site, the first thing they asked of you when you registered , is to pick a screen name.. And, out of ALLL the infinite possibilities , numbers / letters / words / symbols / etc ... and the myriad of opportunities for combinations ...

You felt comfortable that " Hugh Jardon" was the name for you ...

You felt that the appropriate moniker, title, name, persona, identity for you to assume... was an engorged cock..

Yet somehow, now the irony is that you feel that I might talk too much about dick..

And the compounded irony is ... that you have had the projection issue all along ...

So I'm going with Daddy Hugged you too much ...
Got it ...

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Did he stop after a while or did you keep encouraging the late night visits ???

Hopefully you stopped the cycle ...
Only happening in your head ... Suppressed memory ?? Or just another homo-erotic fantasy of yours ??

No wonder there's no room for anything intelligent in your little dysfunctional pin head.

All that trauma , dis-approval, history of failure, your fucked up melon is like the port-o-let of disturbed rumination..

If it weren't so fun to laugh at you, I'd be left with nothing but to feel sorry for all of the other people who have to put up with your tripe..

Amazing that an individual can make it this far , while being so useless.. You're like afterbirth with a keyboard..

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
Only happening in your head ... Suppressed memory ?? Or just another homo-erotic fantasy of yours ??

No wonder there's no room for anything intelligent in your little dysfunctional pin head.

All that trauma , dis-approval, history of failure, your fucked up melon is like the port-o-let of disturbed rumination..

If it weren't so fun to laugh at you, I'd be left with nothing but to feel sorry for all of the other people who have to put up with your tripe..

Amazing that an individual can make it this far , while being so useless.. You're like afterbirth with a keyboard..

So many words and so little said ...

But it screams self projection ...

Sad ...

·
Registered
7,479 Posts

Next time tell Daddy that no means no ...

Again, I sure hope you stopped the cycle ...

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,792 Posts
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hugh Jardon

·
Registered
1,558 Posts

Hey - where ya' at TROLL...??

Been nine hours and you haven't made an idiot out of yourself again..

Did your faggot NAMBLA meeting run long, or was it your turn to suck off the members that attended..?? Or did you volunteer . ??

Never mind, you couldn't answer with the truth, or anything that mattered anyway, You'll just make up more bullshit - fabricated minutiae, and finish with some stupid thing about " self projection" even though the clinical presentation is at odds with your understanding..

Anyway tough guy ( without the substance to be tough ) - sure looks like you got nothin'.. which you never did...

Just another bitch troll that does nothing more than respond to internet posts with some negative content based on whatever subject the post was about... Zero helpful content - Zero answers to real questions - Zero ability to add benefit to society, or the online community that you troll - Zero worth as a member , resource, historical asset, or even post count...

Just a worthless waste of bandwidth and oxygen - no initial thought - experiences - good will - knowledge..

Usually 6,000 posts by a member would carry some water - but, the fact that you accomplished that in 10 months just kinda' backs up the fact that your content is worthless - you will comment on anything - there is NO WAY that 6,000 people asked your opinion, nor that you had pertinent information to add to that many issues...

ZERO BITCH..

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
... AND - for what it's worth, I only entered this thread to see / hear / be aware of issues across the country - from a group of guys that have varied experiences, locations, and structural situations...

In reading, I saw some member giving dis -respect to another member, and trying to minimize his vocation / job / importance to the economy / society..

All I did was stand up for the member that was a hard working person, looking forward to getting back to work, through the recent adversity of the shut down, etc.

So, after all of this fuckin shit show - I'd start right back where I started - I'd stand up for the guy trying to get back to work - - and do all I could to show what a useless fucktard that the zero content idiot is..

That moron isn't interested in getting to work, adding anything useful, nor being anything other than an asshole for the sake of being noticed..

Quite pathetic..

Sorry for the mis direct of the original thread topic - to the degree that my responses contributed..

I'm out..

·
Registered
19,752 Posts
If people are getting the $600 plus the state unemp. it can add up to more than they were making orig. There is no reason to go off it. Now that the rioters have left hundreds, maybe thousands w/o jobs, there is prob nothing left. If there is fraud, prob can never be found.

·
FHRITP
50,027 Posts
One of the rules for qualifying for unemployment is fear of contracting the virus.It can be the sole reason to collect.

If you say your skeered , you can collect.
Yep. That is a question. But it’s state unemployment, I dunno where these people are getting an extra 600 from the fed

81 - 100 of 100 Posts