Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Message In Blood
2,034 Posts
What a fucking waste:smt071 Someone should buy it and daily that bitch.

·
888 Posts
Neat cars.
S.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I see a CobraJet in the pic too. Must be nice to have the money to invest and make them shelf pieces.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
sorry..but that is one fugly ride

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Send me some dat Killer 'Dro you toking on bro!:cool:
Granted, yes I do have the killer chronic...yo gonna tell me dat ******* azz wing on da bac o dat fool is tight? Y not jus slap sum fast n furius stickr setz on it 2.

Please...youz either a ******* azz or a butha that jus dont kno!

·
bye
50,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Granted, yes I do have the killer chronic...yo gonna tell me dat ******* azz wing on da bac o dat fool is tight? Y not jus slap sum fast n furius stickr setz on it 2.

Please...youz either a ******* azz or a butha that jus dont kno!
The wing WORKS!:-damnit

·
Registered
762 Posts
A buddy of mine has 2 Shelby Super Snakes. He went to pick up the first one and it still had the window sticker on it. He wanted to know why and was told that "MOST COLLECTORS" wanted it kept on. Now he is a good old southern VA. boy so he looked at the guy and said "take the fucking sticker off the car, I plan on driving the damn thing. I already have one to look at". He proceeded to do a burnout out of the parking lot with it, and still does it to this day!

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
yeah, lemme just get my checkbook out.
D<

·
On the roller...
15,881 Posts
The wing WORKS!:-damnit
It supposedly does create downforce. It's my understanding they weren't all keen on its looks, but tested options and it worked well...

I was able to get past that pretty quick when I drove the one I drove. The owner works at a local track, is a pro, and used to race it really hard. He actually broke both front rotors going into a corner here at NJMP. Since then, he just pretty much drives it on sunny days and leaves racing to his dedicated race car...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts