Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Beyond old
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-girl-14-kept-in-dog-cage-starved-beaten-before-being-buried-in-yard-alongside-brother-police-say

This story goes right next to the one, about the 11 year old girl, from Texas.
It's beyond belief, that a human could do such, to another.
I have no words, to describe, how I would react, should I have been involved, in catching these vermin.:smt068
I don't know how the LEO's involved, could keep their wits about them.
The system certainly failed these two souls.
[Effingham county, is a rural area, North of Savanah.]

·
Registered
28,951 Posts
https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-girl-14-kept-in-dog-cage-starved-beaten-before-being-buried-in-yard-alongside-brother-police-say

I have no words, to describe, how I would react, should I have been involved, in catching these vermin.:smt068
Yet more money is spent on saving pets then saving these poor children. A very twisted society. Every few minutes you see a commercial about a starving dog, and that’s fine. But all that time spent, and nary a single commercial about the abuse going on daily in America of innocent children.

·
Registered
20,798 Posts

·
Beyond old
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Randy, you are right. We are way behind the curve, when it comes to caring/protecting the little folks. This is not just a problem here, but worldwide.
I was involved in an abuse incident, at a local restaurant.
The scumbag got part of what I had planned, only to be "rescued" by the APD K-9.
He did get the old "he walked into a door" treatment. Then, the police arrived, and I chose to obey his commands, vs getting my leg chewed on!
He went to the hospital/jail, the little person, and her mom, went to a shelter, and I went home.
I arranged for their transportation back to Tennessee.
Little people need to be safe, and well taken care of.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
"Mary Crocker, the 14-year-old Georgia girl found buried next to her brother in the family’s backyard last year, was forced to live in a dog cage almost 24 hours a day while starving and being beaten before she died, authorities said Tuesday."

·
Señor Member
31,570 Posts

Fucking savages. I have a feeling the 2 dead kids were being treated this way because the family was trying to make them ill enough to collect SSI. There was a 3rd child in that house and he's disabled and was receiving SSI and that's how these 4 pieces of filth were getting by.

This family member doesn't think so but I have my doubts.

GUYTON, Ga. (WSAV) - A family member of two teens found dead and buried behind their home in Effingham County speaks only to News 3 about what they believe may have led to their deaths.

"I don't think it was for financial gain I think this happened because financially he couldn't take care of him I think the only reason something didn't happen to [a younger child in the home] is because they were receiving an SSI check for him that would have cut off payment for him and that's what they were living off of," said the family member.

https://www.wsav.com/news/local-news/family-member-of-effingham-teens-found-dead-buried-in-their-yard-speaks-out/1673613099

RIP

·
Bracket racer
5,191 Posts
What i wouldn't give to be able to put those pieces of shit through what they did to those poor kids and then some. No such thing and cruel and unusual punishment in this case. Eye for an eye I say.

I cant fathom what type of person can do something like that. I look at my 2 kids and would do anything for them to protect them and give them the best childhood i can.

·
Registered
28,951 Posts
Randy, you are right. We are way behind the curve, when it comes to caring/protecting the little folks. This is not just a problem here, but worldwide.
I was involved in an abuse incident, at a local restaurant.
The scumbag got part of what I had planned, only to be "rescued" by the APD K-9.
He did get the old "he walked into a door" treatment. Then, the police arrived, and I chose to obey his commands, vs getting my leg chewed on!
He went to the hospital/jail, the little person, and her mom, went to a shelter, and I went home.
I arranged for their transportation back to Tennessee.
Little people need to be safe, and well taken care of.
Thank you. Just one example, you can be put in prison for a long, long, time for abusing a dog, but you can legally kill a newborn after discussing with your Dr. and that’s perfectly legal. And that ain’t even as bad as these parents, and thousands of others, but they get no tv time. Go figure.

My neice works for child protective services, and she said it’s a joke, and the amount happening is staggering.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thank you. Just one example, you can be put in prison for a long, long, time for abusing a dog, but you can legally kill a newborn after discussing with your Dr. and that’s perfectly legal. And that ain’t even as bad as these parents, and thousands of others, but they get no tv time. Go figure.

My neice works for child protective services, and she said it’s a joke, and the amount happening is staggering.
Since hurricane harvey my wife and I have had custody of 4 children that were in a house with no windows and 14 dogs that were never let out and barley fed . The kids were told to drink water to fill their bellies.only 2 of the 4 don't show signs of trauma. The oldest at 14 considers herself damaged goods, the 9 year old boy was Ferrell when we got him . He attacks people like a dog and his bathroom habits were just as bad. In Dec of 18 we finally got parental termination and were moving to adopt when the bottem fell out for these 2 kids. The oldest has gotten aggressive and her grades have plummeted, the 9 year old cannot control his bowels or temper and has been in a treatment center since the first of the year. While we are dealing with this the bio mom is knocked up again and faces NO punishment for the years of abuse these kids have gone through..
The other 2 don't seem affected but time will tell.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Yet more money is spent on saving pets then saving these poor children. A very twisted society. Every few minutes you see a commercial about a starving dog, and that’s fine. But all that time spent, and nary a single commercial about the abuse going on daily in America of innocent children.
Lock a few illegls up behind a fence in a wearhouse with more food and water than they had in their lives and is national news. Turn and look the other way when it's an American born child.

·
Registered
28,951 Posts
Since hurricane harvey my wife and I have had custody of 4 children that were in a house with no windows and 14 dogs that were never let out and barley fed . The kids were told to drink water to fill their bellies.only 2 of the 4 don't show signs of trauma. The oldest at 14 considers herself damaged goods, the 9 year old boy was Ferrell when we got him . He attacks people like a dog and his bathroom habits were just as bad. In Dec of 18 we finally got parental termination and were moving to adopt when the bottem fell out for these 2 kids. The oldest has gotten aggressive and her grades have plummeted, the 9 year old cannot control his bowels or temper and has been in a treatment center since the first of the year. While we are dealing with this the bio mom is knocked up again and faces NO punishment for the years of abuse these kids have gone through..
The other 2 don't seem affected but time will tell.
Wow! Bad deal all around. Never even makes the news.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
They should be beaten close to death, allowed to recover fully and repeat the process. Some don't deserve to walk and breathe on this planet with the rest of us.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts