Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was the scariest incident i've ever witnessed at Santa pod. Amazingly Steve wollatt on the fuel bike in the left lane, went on - just a couple of hours after this to win the event.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Man wtf...Fell off one and on to another...He must have some bad burns from riding against the bikes tire like that.....WOW....

·
Registered
287 Posts
Just when you think you have seen it all you see something like this. That was one lucky cat you've got to give credit to the other rider for keeping it together.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I saw this from the vip balcony and couldnt believe what I was seeing. Kudos for Steve W for keeping it upright too. Could have so easily been a major major happening. Incredible.

Tony

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Holy crap! Glad they both walked away.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I was stood at the 60ft point on the banking and got a good view of it, it's so different watching in real time.
Apparently Fast Fil's only injuries from this incident were some burns to his ankle from rubbing against the slick.

There are some great shots by pudgey on facebook, but you do need to be signed in to view them. https://www.facebook.com/pudgeyspic...89318887284.1073741883.100000686709090&type=1
Glad you clarified it was "just" burns to his ankle. When I saw it then the sudden tyre smoke I guessed something was rubbing the tyre. I had a sinking feeling when I first saw it it (live) and thought oh no hes made it it to safety only to be scarred by the tyre.
Still can't get over it when I watch it over and over.

Tony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts