153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GATES OPEN AT 8AM
QuickStick 1000.00 to WIN

THOMPSON IS ALSO RUNNING THE RE-SCHEDULED GASSER NATIONALS THAT DAY

·
Registered
6,550 Posts
Too bad you're be at D42 trying to win that wheelie contest, they usual run it pretty late at night. I've shot the last few, you should be in good shape for the win ! I'll be there sunday, good luck !

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
Too bad you're be at D42 trying to win that wheelie contest, they usual run it pretty late at night. I've shot the last few, you should be in good shape for the win ! I'll be there sunday, good luck !
RRA last week, umtr this week, you may as just make this your home... lol

·
Registered
6,550 Posts
Lots of good racing this month for sure, we're pretty spoiled in this area. All we need is mother nature to be kind to us.....

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Too bad you're be at D42 trying to win that wheelie contest, they usual run it pretty late at night. I've shot the last few, you should be in good shape for the win ! I'll be there sunday, good luck ![/QUOTE

probably wont make it sat jb! have not had time to piss with the car. the little one is making me take him to the classic for all the halloween festivities, so maybe i will drag the car out then ????

·
Registered
734 Posts
this from my fb page in the Thompson group,,

Just a FYI the GASSER RACE AND Gear Bash for tomorrow is Cancel......

·
Registered
975 Posts
hmm why would they cancel and I was going to 42 but I wish I could see the Bash just one time:(its been a few years since ive been to a UMTR race and johnboy are you coming to the CLASSIC?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cancelled because of rain soaked pit area.

Rescheduled for Saturday October 22
Gates will open at 8am

1 - 12 of 12 Posts