Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
33,118 Posts
What are you cleaning? If the Purple Power contains sodium hydroxide it will attack non-ferrous metals like aluminum and zinc. The ultrasound seems to amplify the action of anything you add to the water. I notice if the solution gets old it starts to leave a "soap scum" on the parts if they are in the machine too long or aren't rinsed soon enough.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
I used to have a few gallons of liquid freon that cleaned like a mother fucker & was dry as soon as you took it out. Thanks algore.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,200 Posts
Lmmfao! Took me a min to get that!:)

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be proud to be such dumbasses since you fail to answer a legit question.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I usually use LA's Awesome in mine. When cleaning something more delicate I use Dawn and water. I have added quite a bit of Dawn and never had problems but it also didnt seem to help. The heat seems to help the most, I can tell when I forget to turn it on:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
On a serious note...I would think that an extra amount of soap/solvent would be overkill, since the sound waves, and heat does most of the work. (as Can't drive 55 stated). We always use a measured amount in ours. Some cleaners I have seen (such as ones for electrical parts, and plastic), just use water.

·
Trolling the Trolls
15,910 Posts
8 oz of Simple Green in the 2.5L HF unit is what I use. The new blue "fresh scent" doesn't stink like normal simple green does.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts