Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want Ultra at the Shakedown next come on up and support the race this weekend by running X275 and show that you guys are in the area. I'm sure if enough interest is shown we can make it happen in 2014.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
no fast ultra cars in ohio :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
I don't think any of them planned on going to Shakedown, kind of late notice now. I know one is trying to get things lined up to go to Holly Springs. Junebug, you may have to go as a care package this time. PS: take a 7531 or a Grid with you too, that 6al is, well it's just a 6al....

·
IN THE FRONT
4,015 Posts
Kurt told me that he was working on having it this year, but never heard back from him.

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
If you want Ultra at the Shakedown next come on up and support the race this weekend by running X275 and show that you guys are in the area. I'm sure if enough interest is shown we can make it happen in 2014.
Yea that's exactly what they should do go spend a grand and come home lmao

BC

·
Registered
360 Posts
i would love to see ultra.and yes its just a 6 box. but we tried our best thanks to Darrin Barry and Kevinn

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I don't think any of them planned on going to Shakedown, kind of late notice now. I know one is trying to get things lined up to go to Holly Springs. Junebug, you may have to go as a care package this time. PS: take a 7531 or a Grid with you too, that 6al is, well it's just a 6al....
x2

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I would've made the trek out there if they had ultra and my junk goes down the track this weekend.John if the payout is decent like lights out and yb nats they would definitely get a full field.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I heard they were planning on adding it too. Hopefully they can put something together next year. There are cars from Cecil that will travel if the cost to get there isn't twice the payout and it isn't booked over top of races that have been ran for years on the same dates.

·
Registered
271 Posts
The XOS may add Ultra for 2014. Its not like we have any of the heavy hitters in our backyard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts