Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post one last goodbye message to the five or six guys who actually still visit this section. More than a month ago, I cancelled my status as a Vendor here on YB. I am not getting anywhere near the return on my (substantial) investment here. As a fan of this site, and a regular member since 2009, I didn't need this section to make me any money. I just hoped it would somehow come close to being worth the while. It isn't.

I've gone back to Facebook. You can friend me there. I am Greg Shampine. I'll accept virtually anyone as a friend as long as their profile pic has a race car in it, or if they have pictures in their gallery that let me know they're an enthusiast. If you need to reach me otherwise, there's always my phone number or email. They can both be found on the website at www.ultra-carbon.com

I've closed down all the threads in this section and I anticipate they'll be deleting the entire section soon. I'm also signing out here, and probably wont come back or sign in unless someone sends me a PM. And I'd rather you didn't, so please don't. I'm not happy with how badly the Canadians have fucked this place up. I can't scroll through pages without getting redirects and they aren't smart enough to be able to figure out how to stop it. Or.... they don't give a shit. They've driven most of the real racers away from here with their stupidity, and they've now driven me away. Monty said this place wouldn't change and I believed him.

I'm not saying I won't be back. But I am saying goodbye.

Greg Shampine
Ultra-Carbon

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Trying to leave the Hotel California.

·
Registered
13,965 Posts
that sucks.

I keep reading about all the add/re-direct issues and I've not had any.

Best of luck Greg - you make some killer stuff. Hope your hand is heeling well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts