WARRIOR)

7.00 STREET ELIM $50 #1 QUALIFIER
$50 (MUST B A
WARRIOR)

$100 FROM VOO DOO BLUE IRVIN RAINES
TO THE WINNER OF COMBINED CLASSES
RUN OFF - 5.50 VS 6.00 - 6.50 VS 7.00

MORE TO COME!!

THIS IS IT THE LAST HOORAY FOR THE ULTIMATE WARRIORS FOR THE 2013 RACE SEASON!! COME RACE WITH US!! BE GOOD EXCERCISE BEFORE THE HALLOWEEN CLASSIC WITH MUCH LESS HASSLE!!!

ENTRY FOR ALL CLASSES - $50

See less See more
#14 · (Edited)
we were told earlier this year yes but people cry and rules change without notice or on the radio show when people call. cant keep a set of rules for 1 hole season they have to change with the masses every other week. like I told ken jr at a rra race I love his parents but they try to caiter to too many people at once and just cant leave anything alone. theres no consistency one race to another in. my honest opinion

#16 ·
If you go to Cudra.net the web site to my understanding it says in the rules that delay boxes are allowed! I've told folks all year that they were! Even installed one in my car for the previous race at Mags! That's been my understanding since the winter meeting and it says nowhere and it says nowhere in writing not to be used! A few expressed some concern and I again went with the written rule version! So I can understand where mike is coming from! I was told no to allow dragsters in 5.50 because the rules were already in effect! So I have to go out on a limb here and say that everything should remain by the written book! Delay boxes are OK! And I'll just have to take the heat for it! Despite what you heard I wrote a lot of those rules and know them to a tee to keep things open in the classes! Delay boxes are OK!

#17 ·
That's a stupid rule!.you want car count but you chase cars away with this rule. You want to have renegade type car counts and it will never happen. Heavy cars can't compete against 2300 lb chassis cars with delay boxes! May as well allow throttle stops in 7.00

#22 ·
Last cudra race in the finals I was 026 to Adkins 006 he put more in the box because he was 001 the rd before. How can a car like mine compete with a 2300 lb chassis car with a delay box running dead on and cutting .00s every rd. you can't and I understand that's my choice to race.
When I try to recruit my rra buddy's to come race first thing out of their mouth is I'm not racing against chassis cars with delay boxes. And after getting spank by Greg I don't blame them. Only reason I go race cudra is because of guys like the Campbell's and swindell oh and your moma! Good people.:yawinkle:

#23 ·
Soooo! What about TP Tom????LOL!!! His 9.90 car 60's better than some of the 8.90 guys plus he's a good racer! But... He_______________________ @ 3200Lbs..It still reacts like a ______________Car! I'll let you fill in the blanks there! LMAO!! Get what I'm saying! Plus I've yet to see any 2300lb cars in the winners circle!! I've seen Costic's and I've seen yours!! OH and as a person that has used a delay box for some years now......why do you guy's think because there's a box in the car that it's automatically .00 every round??? I'd say decent at most but .00 when your seeing the tree good you don't want to be set up on .000 THAT'S JUST CRAZY! yes you can string some rounds together if you as a driver are consistent! I'm gonna try to upload a video Dennis and leavinSteven might have it also...it was me in my old beat up Nova at 42 a few years back foot braking an 11.6x sec car....5 consecutive runs in a row my worst light being .007 and best being .001...Just had a sweet spot in that car that that wouldn't quit! it' just surprises me I guess that the couple of guys that have done well you and Dennis C....who I have on video going 6.003 in the final at 42 of all places and crushed a chassis car on way to doing it still have doubts!! Dennis you preach this but buddy you've done it! I don't know if you realize it or not...weight is weight and a chassis car is a chassis car! I did things to fit Both Series, and knew what I was getting into when I did it...I've got a delay box in mine! Unplugs in 2 seconds....despite the dash, carpet and two seats it's still just a bracket car! It'll be in super pro at the classic just because i"m feeling frisky!! To be able to compete in variable classes it was worth the $300 extra bucks I spent on that little gadget they call a cheater/delay box!!

#24 ·
WHY IS THIS AN ISSUE! it's the last race! championships have already been decided. there were meetings that everyone was invited to attend. people had a vote , member and non-members, most choose not to come. if you want to participate, next year. come to the meetings! join! vote! now as for this weekend, enjoy, be safe, and I'll see you guys at the races, Rob. :rolleyes:

#26 ·
having a delay box in the car don't mean shit or an advantage..its how good and fast a car reacts to launch and it the guy behind the wheel with the brain bucket on his head with a quick finger/thumb...Dennis your super stock car can and will hang with a chassis car in my opinion its just how good the driver is with the button..;)
A lot of people called Mike Carroll a cheater,, bottom line the dude has more seat time in that car than most will see in 2seasons of racing...hrs got a good reacting car and a quick eye and finger...but make no doubt about it its a50/50 shot for the other guy lined up against him or anybody else..;).:smt079

#29 ·
I think people are just looking for a clarification. On a rule so they are all on the same page.... Pretty sure if some one came down and ran your mod class with a delay box being used and beat ya you wouldn't be too happy.

#36 · (Edited)
not sure it was ever brought up. I didn't know they were allowed untill after the last race. I like the 1/8 Mile series I'm not looking for anyone to change anything. At the last rra race I was trying to recruit racers for the 6.00 class and I posted the response I got. No big deal my kid will be racing our nova tomorrow in the 6.50 or the 7.00 class I may be there to watch

#35 · (Edited)
Apparently we are in 2013 and some ran events in 2013 with their boxes in car while not zeroed out and went rds. Loose lips sink ships. They bragged how they felt they couldn't go red to others and have turned people off. That's what I'm hearing.

#37 ·
Obvious reason why boxes can not be wired and aides must be disconnected to run the RRA. You don't here of this there. While the rules are strict, they are clear.

#41 ·
Whoa. Are allowed ? Does that mean to be used as delay function or for timers. Like I said earlier. Another thread has them saying they need to be zeroed.

#52 ·
Whoa. Are allowed ? Does that mean to be used as delay function or for timers. Like I said earlier. Another thread has them saying they need to be zeroed.
Exactly !! Is that how it reads on cudra.net ??? YES!! like I said way back! for the last Cudra race @ Magnolia I put a delay box in my own car!!!! I don't have Nitrous or a throttle stop!! And I don't Cheat! So what does that tell ya??? I've been clear on the rule from day one......allowing a delay box but then saying it has to be cleared out means that someone would have to police it!! Not what I intended to do!! allowing a throttle stop for limited use can be policed! and is much easier to hear than see!!

#46 ·
Lmao. Been to every year end banquet. Not planning on missing a tradition now. That was funny though. Pretty sure I won't be getting called now though. It's all good.

#50 ·
For everyone planning on racing with us tomorrow....... Please let Sandy know you are racing the Warriors Race and pay at the booth (not at the table) Also - qualifying will follow Asphalt War Qualifying ( In other words all qualifying will be at the same time) I spoke with Jim Curtis and he may move the time back a little because some of the Asphalt racers may need more time, which will also give the Warrior racers extra time. But Please come to the table to sign the sheets, so we have a count in each class.

I hope to see as many of you there as possible, and again I thank you for the support. We will have the table set up in the regular spot at the end of staging, and I will talk to you all in the morning! Right now we are loading up in preparation to leave.

Have fun tomorrow!! That's what this sport is all about!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.