WARRIOR)

7.00 STREET ELIM $50 #1 QUALIFIER
$50 (MUST B A
WARRIOR)

$100 FROM VOO DOO BLUE IRVIN RAINES
TO THE WINNER OF COMBINED CLASSES
RUN OFF - 5.50 VS 6.00 - 6.50 VS 7.00

MORE TO COME!!

THIS IS IT THE LAST HOORAY FOR THE ULTIMATE WARRIORS FOR THE 2013 RACE SEASON!! COME RACE WITH US!! BE GOOD EXCERCISE BEFORE THE HALLOWEEN CLASSIC WITH MUCH LESS HASSLE!!!

ENTRY FOR ALL CLASSES - $50

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
what time is 1st rd Qualifier?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ya should b great no other races plus good pay out and a lot of fans also the asphalt wars should b huge we r trying we need all your support for a heads up deal with next to no rules

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
Ya should b great no other races plus good pay out and a lot of fans also the asphalt wars should b huge we r trying we need all your support for a heads up deal with next to no rules
Can delay boxes be used?

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
all the crybabies will say no
I heard no but also heard of a guy bragging how much time he had in the box.... Thought it was interesting to say the least.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
we were told earlier this year yes but people cry and rules change without notice or on the radio show when people call. cant keep a set of rules for 1 hole season they have to change with the masses every other week. like I told ken jr at a rra race I love his parents but they try to caiter to too many people at once and just cant leave anything alone. theres no consistency one race to another in. my honest opinion

·
Registered
781 Posts
when I raced the 6.50 class I had my box zeroed out and best light I could do was a 015 but I had my box in the car. The paper I read said delay boxes ok. Way to much crying in index racing it seems.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
If you go to Cudra.net the web site to my understanding it says in the rules that delay boxes are allowed! I've told folks all year that they were! Even installed one in my car for the previous race at Mags! That's been my understanding since the winter meeting and it says nowhere and it says nowhere in writing not to be used! A few expressed some concern and I again went with the written rule version! So I can understand where mike is coming from! I was told no to allow dragsters in 5.50 because the rules were already in effect! So I have to go out on a limb here and say that everything should remain by the written book! Delay boxes are OK! And I'll just have to take the heat for it! Despite what you heard I wrote a lot of those rules and know them to a tee to keep things open in the classes! Delay boxes are OK!

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
That's a stupid rule!.you want car count but you chase cars away with this rule. You want to have renegade type car counts and it will never happen. Heavy cars can't compete against 2300 lb chassis cars with delay boxes! May as well allow throttle stops in 7.00

·
Registered
463 Posts
That's a stupid rule!.you want car count but you chase cars away with this rule. You want to have renegade type car counts and it will never happen. Heavy cars can't compete against 2300 lb chassis cars with delay boxes! May as well allow throttle stops in 7.00
This^^^^^^^^^^^ X2 heavy back half cars cannot react or 60 ft. with a chassis car.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts