Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought boosted cars couldnt have a hole in fascia for air?

·
Registered
993 Posts
something about you couldn't cut one or have a device directing air into the charger. If your stock grill is missing you would be okay?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
You can't have a device directing the air to the turbo. A hole might pass as long as there isn't a "funnel" directing the air.

·
Registered
326 Posts
certain someones had a nice big funnel going to there blower. ran a pass let off the gas and still became number one for the evening in the class.

·
FFW Crew
1,237 Posts
Gossss Knoowwwsssssss how to win ultimate street.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Rules allowed an open hole with a 50# weight penalty.I thought it would be worth the weight hit. Remember this team went a 4.98 two years ago,then they outlawed the CFE proking heads and the Q-16 fuel,and said NO open holes.......then let the open hole back in to allow more cars in,with the 50# weight.

Goss Knooooows Ultimate Street.:p

That being said.Dusty Bradford will go teens in Ultimate in the 03 Cobra with an 80mm turbo this weekend in Alan Kennedy's Billet Atomizer 03 Cobra
Billet Atomizer crew TTFMF

·
Registered
326 Posts
The numbers can be ran. And I am all about a good pass. Just saying that the rules are there and need to be ran to the letter. Not calling any one out. As far as I am concerned everyone who races these classes are good guys. Just need to know what is legal and what is not. Ultimate street is a super class and does not need to be another x class.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
If you doesnt do anything then why would someone show up with it open if the rules say no?? And if its legal with 50 lbs why cover it?? Just doesnt make since IMO

1 - 17 of 17 Posts