Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who are interested i have the dvd to the ultimate outlaws @ m.i.r.. you can go to my website www.lbmvideoproductions.com and order the video thru paypal. The website have not been updated with the new video yet but all you have to do is leave me a message in the paypal instructions box for which particular video you want to order. You can also contact me via email [email protected] or call 443-743-7364. Also you can go to youtube to preview the video. Youtube address is lbmvideos. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I like that red camaro launching at cecils race;)
For those who are interested i have the dvd to the ultimate outlaws @ m.i.r.. you can go to my website www.lbmvideoproductions.com and order the video thru paypal. The website have not been updated with the new video yet but all you have to do is leave me a message in the paypal instructions box for which particular video you want to order. You can also contact me via email [email protected] or call 443-743-7364. Also you can go to youtube to preview the video. Youtube address is lbmvideos. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts