Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349023/Boy-15-stabbed-death-teenagers-knifed.html

An eyewitness today described how four teenage males fought with a man in his 30s before he allegedly launched a stabbing attack that killed one of the boys.
A 33-year-old man has been arrested after a teenager was stabbed to death and three others wounded, police said.
The boy, 15, was stabbed in a fracas with an older man and died from his injuries in West Green Road, Tottenham, yesterday afternoon.

Scotland Yard said four boys were stabbed in the incident, with one pronounced dead at the scene.
Local shopkeeper Satish Patel said: 'There were a lot of kids around. The kids were just punching this guy, there were about five or six of them; they must have had some kind of argument.

They were exchanging blows and the guy was trying to fend them off, and the kids were just punching him left, right and centre.
'The guy went off, and it wasn't until he ran off towards Wood Green that I saw there was a lad lying on the ground just outside the chicken shop, and there was a lot of blood; there was a big puddle of blood there.

'Then I saw another kid pull up his shirt and his body, on the right hand side, was all red. That was when I realised it was serious, but I didn't even know it was a stabbing by then. The whole side of his body was covered in blood.'

A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: 'Police were called to West Green Road at approximately 15.45 on Thursday 20 January following reports of an assault.

'Officers found four teenagers suffering injuries - one has died and the other three were taken to London hospitals.
'A boy aged 15 years was pronounced dead at the scene. It is believed he was stabbed.'
A 14-year-old boy is believed to have suffered a puncture wound, though his condition is not critical and a boy aged 16 years also suffered injuries but is not critically wounded.

A 15-year-old boy suffered a facial injury in the incident and has been treated and discharged.'

The spokesman added: 'Detectives are retaining an open mind at this early stage re the circumstances of the incident and any motive.'

So, 33yr old man gets attacked by 4 schoolboys at 4:00pm on the high street. He defends himself and kills one. Being the UK he will go down and they will get a slap on the wrist for attacking him in the first place....

When will they learn, just because you don't wear jeans down by your ankles and it doesn't mean your a push over.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts