Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Funny this is, that was me. If you think I am ugly you mother f'ers should look in the mirror :). I was drunk after not getting into the quick 16 at Pinks and took a picture with someone else's camera....lol It was funny though

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Funny this is, that was me. If you think I am ugly you mother f'ers should look in the mirror :). I was drunk after not getting into the quick 16 at Pinks and took a picture with someone else's camera....lol It was funny though
Nope, it wasn't you. Ive seen you...

Put your contacts in and look again dude.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
One chicks response:
" Originally posted by Kritafo
you guys are a bunch of a%%holes.

Please close this thread, Yes it's my baby picture. Hope all you jerks are happy. I posted this on my facebook account for my Grandmother. I couldn't make her 100th birthday, and she is in the background of the photo.

I am sure you weren't all charmers when you were born. I was 2 1/2 months premature in 1969 I was lucky to live and have you douches laugh about it makes me realize what a bunch of pricks you are.

Hope your happy, I will be leaving this board now. You have totally ruined my day.

Talk about spanking children and how wrong it is, then post my facebook profile and laugh about someones childhood isn't cool.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.