Yellow Bullet Forums banner

321 - 340 of 543 Posts

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,360 Posts
Revelation (or personal experience in this instance) is first person, to everyone else, heresay. Ah la David Hume.

If there is a ton of evidence, post what you think is the best.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
I had seen the Frevor videos and story before. Didn't recognize it/him/them by name. It's not even good video. The fact that pilots are claiming it's something not of this world, I guess that means more to some than others. But those specific videos aren't even GOOD evidence.

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
Crappy video of something you can't explain. It by no means is any kind of "proof" they are here. You can believe whatever you want. Bigfoot isn't real. There are people that swear he is.
[/QUOTE
Once again you are truest clueless, the Fravor interviews are mostly about his and his crew’s eyewitness testimony, the film came from another flight crew. But just like most naysayers all you want to do is dance around the cruel topic and not address it head on, which is fine because it doesn’t change the fact that the truth is coming out.

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
Either Medders fucked up something as simple as a quote, or aliens. Eh, probably fuckin' aliens.

I got eyewitness testimony that the fuckin' sun disappeared last night. Crazy shit.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Once again you are truest clueless, the Fravor interviews are mostly about his and his crew’s eyewitness testimony, the film came from another flight crew. But just like most naysayers all you want to do is dance around the cruel topic and not address it head on, which is fine because it doesn’t change the fact that the truth is coming out.
I watched the interviews dude. I've seen the video/s multiple times. I listened to what they have to say. They offer nothing as far as answers. Actually all the interviews do is raise more questions. You hear something different out of them because you want to.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Revelation (or personal experience in this instance) is first person, to everyone else, heresay. Ah la David Hume.
^^^^

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
I watched the interviews dude. I've seen the video/s multiple times. I listened to what they have to say. They offer nothing as far as answers. Actually all the interviews do is raise more questions. You hear something different out of them because you want to.
if you watched the interviews then what did Fravor say happened?

·
Registered
13,479 Posts

jason you are correct on personal experience, I don’t remember if you have been in any of the threads where I recounted my sighting or not, also don’t remember if I told you about it in a PM or not. But my personal expience doesn’t really matter to anyone but me, now the Nimitz encounter I’d completely different, completely. Because of all the supporting data, the number of witnesses with the highest credentials you could have in my opinion. The navy isn’t going to give control of our most advanced multi millions dollar fighter to just an idiot off the street.

have you watched the interviews, there are several out there with Fravor and his wingman.

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
if you watched the interviews then what did Fravor say happened?
If Fravor said he'd farted out a camshaft you'd fucking take it as gospel. Too bad you won't listen to a shred of logic from anyone else.

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
If Fravor said he'd farted out a camshaft you'd fucking take it as gospel. Too bad you won't listen to a shred of logic from anyone else.
ok give me some logic about what he and his crew saw, enlighten me.

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
Gary Medders has more faith in ET than most Christians have in God...
you have no idea what I actually believe because none of y’all have actually ask what I believe. All y’all do when I make a post is call me names and divert from whatever I post.
One this is for certain y’all are using the same tactics as the people who claim to be believers over in the what would it take for you to believe in god thread.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
you have no idea what I actually believe because none of y’all have actually ask what I believe. All y’all do when I make a post is call me names and divert from whatever I post.
One this is for certain y’all are using the same tactics as the people who claim to be believers over in the what would it take for you to believe in god thread.
I never said you believe anything you dingbat. I said you had more faith in ET than most Christians had in God. And to state that nobody has asked you what you believe is a joke. You have done nothing but get on a soapbox and rant how anyone who does not agree with you is somehow "uneducated" or "uninformed" about the subject.

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,360 Posts
jason you are correct on personal experience, I don’t remember if you have been in any of the threads where I recounted my sighting or not, also don’t remember if I told you about it in a PM or not. But my personal expience doesn’t really matter to anyone but me, now the Nimitz encounter I’d completely different, completely. Because of all the supporting data, the number of witnesses with the highest credentials you could have in my opinion. The navy isn’t going to give control of our most advanced multi millions dollar fighter to just an idiot off the street.

have you watched the interviews, there are several out there with Fravor and his wingman.
Does them being pilots, having "high" credentials mean that what they experienced is actually true?

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,360 Posts
Matt Slick has a Masters degree from Westminster Theological Seminary. He's the founder of the christian apologetics ministry. He is an ordained minister. Pretty "high" credentials, wouldn't you say?

He claims to have been visited by the holy spirit. Do you believe him?

Because based on your epistemology, you should.

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
I never said you believe anything you dingbat. I said you had more faith in ET than most Christians had in God. And to state that nobody has asked you what you believe is a joke. You have done nothing but get on a soapbox and rant how anyone who does not agree with you is somehow "uneducated" or "uninformed" about the subject.
I will try you out just like ole Ed on how much you really know about the subject. None of you are bringing anything to the table other than saying there is nothing to it, if you have no real knowledge on a subject how can your opinion be of any consequence?

321 - 340 of 543 Posts