Yellow Bullet Forums banner

301 - 320 of 543 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Isn't that what UFO means? So yes, it's an unidentified flying object,.....so, because the most qualified, skilled, professional pilots, their radar and infrared technology, and their military and government operations, do not have an answer either, ... I think does without a doubt, open the whole thing up to extraterrestrial possibilities.
I never said UFOs did not exist. Pay attention Frank you're more intelligent than that. I said there's no evidence we're being visited by ETs. Of course there are "unidentified flying objects" I have seen at least one thing I could not explain. I said so a few pages back.

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
Gary if I wanted to I can "google" faster than you can recognize I'm "googling". You know multiple devices at one time, etc. Also, the site doesn't refresh automatically so there is some delay. I actually had plenty of time to google if I wanted to. During that exchange I closed up, drove home, stopped for gas, then replied once I was home.

I answered your question the way I did for a reason. Because you cannot say I'm wrong. In fact it was a correct answer to your question. Might not be specific enough, but it was correct none the less. That was done on purpose.

The comment about "offered to turn the table and take questions" is pretty much BS. You eluded to yourself being "privy", exact word, to information the rest of us minions aren't. And I challenged you to spill it. "Super secret tapes" was my sarcastic phrase. Instead you tried to turn it around on me and my lack of "knowledge" on the subject of UFOs. I mean c'mon man. It's UFOs. To claim you're some kind of "ex-spert" is just silliness.
Never claimed to be an expert nor will I ever, I’m educated on the subject. And contrary to your assertions there are mountains of evidence pertaining to the subject. A lot of highly educated and highly placed citizens in our country ( and around the world for that matter ) take this subject very seriously.
You obviously like most have not been able to see through and past the campaign of public ridicule that has been orchestrated to keep the masses quelled. The truth is coming whether you believe it or not.

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
Edcmat I ask again have you watched the Fravor interviews?

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Never claimed to be an expert nor will I ever, I’m educated on the subject.
You claimed to be "privy" to information we are not. Your words.

And contrary to your assertions there are mountains of evidence pertaining to the subject. A lot of highly educated and highly placed citizens in our country ( and around the world for that matter ) take this subject very seriously.
There are plenty of "highly educated" people who have an agenda or are simply full of shit.

You obviously like most have not been able to see through and past the campaign of public ridicule that has been orchestrated to keep the masses quelled. The truth is coming whether you believe it or not.
It has nothing to do with any type of "campaign of public ridicule" and everything to do with a "see it to believe it" attitude.

If I were a gambler and I'm not, I'd play the odds. The odds, based on the numbers; size, scope of the universe, grain of sand, yada yada, says it's statistically impossible for them to find us and then get to us.

Prove me wrong. You can't.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Edcmat I ask again have you watched the Fravor interviews?
I don't think that I have but I promise I'll go home and watch them tonight in anticipation of having a mind changing experience. ;)

·
Super Moderator
47,792 Posts
I never said UFOs did not exist. Pay attention Frank you're more intelligent than that. I said there's no evidence we're being visited by ETs. Of course there are "unidentified flying objects" I have seen at least one thing I could not explain. I said so a few pages back.
Don't tell me to pay attention,..no one wants to be lectured on an internet forum. Lighten up Francis,....your condescending tone makes conversing with you much less desirable.

Maybe you should pay more attention to my post you just quoted,...not only did I "not" say that you said UFOs don't exist,... I merely stated that the ones that have been seen by qualified, military personnel, who would be privy to such crafts if they were indeed a product of humans, make an extraterrestrial origin a bit more plausible.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Don't tell me to pay attention,..no one wants to be lectured on an internet forum. Lighten up Francis,....your condescending tone makes conversing with you much less desirable.
Oh man that's pretty funny. Forgot where I was for a second.

·
Super Moderator
47,792 Posts
So not quoting the second part of my post is because it's inarguable? Is that why you left that part out?

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
I don't think that I have but I promise I'll go home and watch them tonight in anticipation of having a mind changing experience. ;)
it’s obvious you are a closed minded individual, at the very least on this subject. Once again when I stated I was Privy it was because of personal experience. What would it take for you to believe?
As far as the numbers and distances saying it’s impossible for an alien intelligence to find us it sound like you consider yourself an expert, once again o can only assume an expert with very little knowledge. The people with the real knowledge tend to disagree with your assertion.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
it’s obvious you are a closed minded individual, at the very least on this subject. Once again when I stated I was Privy it was because of personal experience. What would it take for you to believe?
As far as the numbers and distances saying it’s impossible for an alien intelligence to find us it sound like you consider yourself an expert, once again o can only assume an expert with very little knowledge. The people with the real knowledge tend to disagree with your assertion.
I'm not closed minded. I'm skeptical. And that's healthy. I can say the same for you being adamant about your point of view and being closed minded.

Experiencing something is totally different from being "privy" to information. You didn't say "I've experienced something" you said you were "privy" to information. That's what started this back and forth. If you're "privy" to information, enlighten me. If not I don't really care what you saw, if you don't have pics, well, you know what follows.

Reactions: 358Bullitt414

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
I'm not closed minded. I'm skeptical. And that's healthy. I can say the same for you being adamant about your point of view and being closed minded.

Experiencing something is totally different from being "privy" to information. You didn't say "I've experienced something" you said you were "privy" to information. That's what started this back and forth. If you're "privy" to information, enlighten me. If not I don't really care what you saw, if you don't have pics, well, you know what follows.
our positions on this subject are not the same and definitely are not equal, I have spent the time to educate myself and you have not.
And I am most definitely privy to information you are not, I had a personal experience, not a second hand one where I’m taking someone’s else’s word. That is the highest form of information one can have. And I don’t care in the slightest what you think of me having an experience, that’s why I haven’t wasted my time recounting it here even though I’ve posted about it many times on here and in PMs where people have been inquisitive about it.

I ask you again what would it take for you to believe?

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
Screw outer space, I'm starting to doubt the existence of intelligent life in this thread.
so why waste your time coming in here making these asinine statements? Don’t have much going on in your life?

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
our positions on this subject are not the same and definitely are not equal,
I never said our positions are the same or equal. You're making shit up now.

I have spent the time to educate myself and you have not.
You have chosen to listen to those that say what you want to hear. That's not education. That's blind faith. If you were truly "educated" on the subject there would be much more to discuss between us. We'll start with Drake's Equation.

And I am most definitely privy to information you are not,
There you go again. If you're privy to information I am not, spill it. Maybe you'll convince me.

I had a personal experience, not a second hand one where I’m taking someone’s else’s word.
And yet you have nothing but a story to tell. You know how many "encounters" have been debunked? Uh, pretty much all of them.

That is the highest form of information one can have.
Having an experience or seeing something you can't explain isn't information.

I ask you again what would it take for you to believe?
Much more than you can provide. I held the mirror up for you. You fell for it and you're still here arguing with me.

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
so why waste your time coming in here making these asinine statements? Don’t have much going on in your life?
One of my primary contributions to society is to make sure stupidity doesn't run around unchecked. You're welcome.

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
I never said our positions are the same or equal. You're making shit up now.

You have chosen to listen to those that say what you want to hear. That's not education. That's blind faith. If you were truly "educated" on the subject there would be much more to discuss between us. We'll start with Drake's Equation.

There you go again. If you're privy to information I am not, spill it. Maybe you'll convince me.

And yet you have nothing but a story to tell. You know how many "encounters" have been debunked? Uh, pretty much all of them.

Having an experience or seeing something you can't explain isn't information.

Much more than you can provide. I held the mirror up for you. You fell for it and you're still here arguing with me.
you tried to equivocate religion with this subject, they are not the same level because there is actual verified evidence for the ufo phenomena, mountains of it. You keep saying there is none but the word you’re really looking for is proof.
The fact that you have done no investigation on the subject and it’s deep history built and voids any opinion you might have, think what you will doesn’t change reality.
You are the one arguing, I’m just pointing out your ignorance.

now let’s discuss the Fravor incident since you claim we aren’t actually discussing anything of value.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
You just don't get it. I'm not the ignorant one here that's for sure. If you can't find the similarities between religion and belief in ET and more specifically us being visited by ET, I can't help you.

You have no idea if I've done any "investigation".

I'm done this is beyond ridiculous. It's ok with me if you believe you were anal probed by little green men. I'm thinkin it was a dream.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
now let’s discuss the Fravor incident since you claim we aren’t actually discussing anything of value.
Crappy video of something you can't explain. It by no means is any kind of "proof" they are here. You can believe whatever you want. Bigfoot isn't real. There are people that swear he is.

301 - 320 of 543 Posts