Yellow Bullet Forums banner

281 - 300 of 542 Posts

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
You didn't prove anything with me. You asked me 3 or 4 sports questions and 1 question about 1 guy. WTF does that prove?

You've posted about being "privy to information" (your EXACT words) yet when challenged offer nothing. No first hand information. No personal experience stories. Nothing but "Your knowledge is very limited". How bout instead of telling me what I DON'T know, you tell us what you DO?
I did prove ( rather easily as I suspected ) that your knowledge of the subject is very limited. If you had even basic actual knowledge of the subject you would know instantly who J Allen Hynek was, he was the physicist hired by the US government to debunk UFO sightings for Project Blue Book, the term swamp gas came directly from him. He is a major figure in the history of the UFO phenomena, kind like not knowing who Babe Ruth is. His story is very interesting,
after being charged with debunking all the sightings that were being reported to the various military branches, viewing all the evidence that was gathered and being a skeptic he eventually became a life long proponent of the realities that these crafts and sighting represented a very real situation that most likely involved an advanced intelligence other than human.

as far as my statement about being privy to information on this subject that most aren’t, as I stated I had a sighting in the late 80s that sent me down the road of investigation on this subject. I have recounted the sighting several times on here and endured years of personal ridicule in real life over the incident as I went public by chance not long after it happened. The ridicule never bothered me because in real life as on here I own what I say as well as what I post, that’s why I use my real name, many people on here know this for a fact.

Reactions: FRANKTHECRANK

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I know exactly who he is I didn't want to play your stupid game after your dumbass sports questions. He was the guy behind Project blue book.

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,360 Posts
So, what's the best evidence available to show that we are being visited by beings not from Earth?

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
I know exactly who he is I didn't want to play your stupid game after your dumbass sports questions. He was the guy behind Project blue book.
yeah ok lol
My “ stupid ass sports questions “ were to establish how quickly you could reply to show if you were googling to find the answer to my questions. We can do it again but we both know it will have the same result. I also offered to turn the table and take the questions but all you and your cohorts could do was to start tying to attack me which just showed y’all have nothing of value to add to the conversation.

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
I have always been of the opinion that with the vast universe out there it is unlikely that we are the only intelligent forms of life.

As far as UFO's are concerned yes they do exist, since to many chance sighting of a satellite is a UFO.

Are there fighter pilots citing UFO's off the east coast on a weekly basis? I doubt that..., for the simple reason if there were the mainstream press would be all over it....I mean what reporter/new agency would not want to break that story first.

Does the gov know more that its telling us? Well can you actually think of a time when they came out with full disclosure of news that would (at the least) cause widespread discomfort. Do they have little green men and a spaceship that they have kept secret for the past 70 or so years.....again has the gov ever kept a secret for long....

Those are just my feelings, feel free to disagree or agree but I am not going to debate it as I am too lazy.

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
So, what's the best evidence available to show that we are being visited by beings not from Earth?
personally I think that doing a deep investigation of all the evidence itself is the most convincing, not just the magnitude of the unexplainable sighting( many many with supporting physical data, as well as radar and multiple highly credible witnesses ) but continuing revelations on the subject of just how deeply this has actually been studied by various countries around the world.

the recent disclosures about the Nimitz encounters with eye witness testimony coming from the most highly trained pilots in the world backed up by radar, infrared and and other instrumentations should get even the biggest skeptics attention. Kinda like the other thread, what would it take for a person to believe? I’ve read a lot of articles and watched many videos recently about the up coming report to Congress on the subject and the one thing that has really struck me is how all of them have made a quick reference to the Nimitz encounter but just basically gloss over the testimony of these pilots, that should be a stop and wait a second moment to anyone serious about getting to the bottom of this subject given their credentials and their recounts. Of course I look at this a little different than most because my personal sighting lines up very well with what Fravor and his crew reported.
I have tried to have a discussion on here about this incident but just like how most of the media had treated it I think most don’t want to discuss it because by virtue of the high credibility of these pilots it’s hard to discount this sighting or attack the veracity of these pilots.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
yeah ok lol
My “ stupid ass sports questions “ were to establish how quickly you could reply to show if you were googling to find the answer to my questions. We can do it again but we both know it will have the same result. I also offered to turn the table and take the questions but all you and your cohorts could do was to start tying to attack me which just showed y’all have nothing of value to add to the conversation.
Gary if I wanted to I can "google" faster than you can recognize I'm "googling". You know multiple devices at one time, etc. Also, the site doesn't refresh automatically so there is some delay. I actually had plenty of time to google if I wanted to. During that exchange I closed up, drove home, stopped for gas, then replied once I was home.

I answered your question the way I did for a reason. Because you cannot say I'm wrong. In fact it was a correct answer to your question. Might not be specific enough, but it was correct none the less. That was done on purpose.

The comment about "offered to turn the table and take questions" is pretty much BS. You eluded to yourself being "privy", exact word, to information the rest of us minions aren't. And I challenged you to spill it. "Super secret tapes" was my sarcastic phrase. Instead you tried to turn it around on me and my lack of "knowledge" on the subject of UFOs. I mean c'mon man. It's UFOs. To claim you're some kind of "ex-spert" is just silliness.

Reactions: 358Bullitt414

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I have tried to have a discussion on here about this incident but just like how most of the media had treated it I think most don’t want to discuss it because by virtue of the high credibility of these pilots it’s hard to discount this sighting or attack the veracity of these pilots.
I'm not discounting the sighting or the pilot's credibility. I think they saw something they can't explain. And neither can you.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I have always been of the opinion that with the vast universe out there it is unlikely that we are the only intelligent forms of life.

As far as UFO's are concerned yes they do exist, since to many chance sighting of a satellite is a UFO.

Are there fighter pilots citing UFO's off the east coast on a weekly basis? I doubt that..., for the simple reason if there were the mainstream press would be all over it....I mean what reporter/new agency would not want to break that story first.

Does the gov know more that its telling us? Well can you actually think of a time when they came out with full disclosure of news that would (at the least) cause widespread discomfort. Do they have little green men and a spaceship that they have kept secret for the past 70 or so years.....again has the gov ever kept a secret for long....

Those are just my feelings, feel free to disagree or agree but I am not going to debate it as I am too lazy.
I agree with most of this. But the media and gubmint? If they had a close encounter broadcast on live TV I wouldn't believe it unless I was there. We can't believe anything out of either the media or gubmint.

·
Registered
13,479 Posts

the government has been investigating this subject non stop since it’s real beginnings in WWII, as well as the rest of the super powers. There is a very good reason for this that has nothing to do with being worried about if the masses could handle the revelation that we are and have been being visited by an intelligence from somewhere else. It’s always been about an arms race, the governments know that these things represent a technology that is so far advanced from what we now posses that having control over it would constitute an advantage that would instantly give the nation that possesses it an advantage that would not be able to be overcome. It’s not just about having the power to control the world it’s about getting it before an adversary does that would be likely to use it for offensive purposes. These is one one the main things that show that neither we nor our adversaries are behind these things, they have never been used in the theater of war.

·
Super Moderator
47,789 Posts
I'm not discounting the sighting or the pilot's credibility. I think they saw something they can't explain. And neither can you.
Isn't that what UFO means? So yes, it's an unidentified flying object,.....so, because the most qualified, skilled, professional pilots, their radar and infrared technology, and their military and government operations, do not have an answer either, ... I think does without a doubt, open the whole thing up to extraterrestrial possibilities.

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
I agree with most of this. But the media and gubmint? If they had a close encounter broadcast on live TV I wouldn't believe it unless I was there. We can't believe anything out of either the media or gubmint.
I agree with this to a large extent, with doctored deep faked videos becoming more and more prevalent it’s hard to know what to believe. But even as easy as they are to fake expert can still analyze them and show they have been doctored.
To me that’s what makes all the evidence from years gone past so important, there are many many cases backed up by so much evidence that couldn’t be faked at the time that just can’t be honestly discounted.
And frankly video and or pictures are only a small part of the evidence and in a lot of way the lest reliable.

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
Isn't that what UFO means? So yes, it's an unidentified flying object,.....so, because the most qualified, skilled, professional pilots, their radar and infrared technology, and their military and government operations, do not have an answer either, ... I think does without a doubt, open the whole thing up to extraterrestrial possibilities.
have you watched Fravor’s interviews?

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
have you watched his interviews?

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
No, I haven't.
give me a second and I’ll go find his Joe Rogan interview and posted it. If you have even a passing interest in the subject do yourself a favor and watch it.

Reactions: FRANKTHECRANK

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,360 Posts
personally I think that doing a deep investigation of all the evidence itself is the most convincing, not just the magnitude of the unexplainable sighting( many many with supporting physical data, as well as radar and multiple highly credible witnesses ) but continuing revelations on the subject of just how deeply this has actually been studied by various countries around the world.

the recent disclosures about the Nimitz encounters with eye witness testimony coming from the most highly trained pilots in the world backed up by radar, infrared and and other instrumentations should get even the biggest skeptics attention. Kinda like the other thread, what would it take for a person to believe? I’ve read a lot of articles and watched many videos recently about the up coming report to Congress on the subject and the one thing that has really struck me is how all of them have made a quick reference to the Nimitz encounter but just basically gloss over the testimony of these pilots, that should be a stop and wait a second moment to anyone serious about getting to the bottom of this subject given their credentials and their recounts. Of course I look at this a little different than most because my personal sighting lines up very well with what Fravor and his crew reported.
Well, just like with the other thread, eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable.

They saw something. Sure. But what? And how can we be reasonably certain the answer we have is likely correct?

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,360 Posts

Also I'll note that much of what you have typed here I have heard before, also in the god thread, by those who believe in a god

281 - 300 of 542 Posts