Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 542 Posts

·
Registered
39,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's been an awful lot of talk regarding UFOs lately and quite a few videos that appear authentic. Navy pilots report sightings off the east coast on a daily basis for at least two years. And lots more people are coming out claiming the government knows a hell of a lot more than they're telling.

So where do you stand on the subject? Are Roswell and Area 51 nothing but unsubstantiated legends in people's minds or is there top secret alien information, spacecraft or what have you being guarded and studied in secret at these places all these years? Do you believe these things can move about at 13,000mph (and supersonic underwater) with no visible means of guidance or propulsion, as has been reported? Do you believe the stories of alien abduction that surface from time to time?

Do you believe these craft are powered by 351 Clevelands and that they all have radios? Can you explain this video?

Myself, I don't know about aliens visiting here but I do believe that somewhere in this universe there are other life forms.

·
Banned
5,643 Posts
Smoking weed and wanting to get all philosophical are you? I wouldn't discredit the idea but you have to have it first.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
It would be nice if the government would just show all their cards on this. We can thank Lue Elizondo for getting some of it out.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Theoretically speaking, anything is possible. I, however l, am highly skeptical at any claim that aliens exist and are on our planet.

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
lol here we go with the fuckin' aliens again. We got 6 year olds who know the Easter Bunny is bullshit yet we still have grown folk running around believing in E.fuckinT.

·
Moderater
13,984 Posts
120 years ago the Wright brothers took the first flight..now we have a car and helicopter on Mars. A more advanced civilization , say by a 1000-10,000 even a million years could be sending probes to find life here just as we are doing searching for planets in the circumstellar habitable zone. It won‘t be long before we are sending probes to those. With over a billion planets in the Milky Way it’s pretty arrogant to think we are the only intelligent life. Personally I think we are being visited by several different alien entities due to the very different types of craft that have been recorded. I‘ve seen two different types myself. It’s a mind blowing experience to say the least.

·
Registered
33,222 Posts
I want to believe......
but I haven’t seen shit.

No aliens.
No ghosts.
No Big Foot.
No UFOs.
No angels.
Nothing but normal explainable stuff.

I’m SO disappointed!

·
Banned
5,643 Posts
No that everyone has a cell phone in their pocket it makes it a little harder to give credibility to this stuff. I still won't dismiss the idea though.

1 - 20 of 542 Posts