Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any predictions? It sucks seeing a big card like this with no heavyweights, or anyone above welterweight.

Nunes vs Rousey - Nunes, Rousey seems crazy as fuck at the moment. Not the good crazy either.

Cruz vs Gabrant - Gabrant, Dudes a beast. Cruz is smart but I doubt he can go 25 minutes without getting knocked out with one punch.

Dillashaw vs Lineker - Dillashaw, Similar fight to Cruz vs Gabrant but I don't think Lineker is as good as Gabrant. Dillashaw has only ever lost 3 times, twice to the champ once in a close decision.

·
Registered
6,123 Posts
There's some great fights that are tough to call.

Rousey's going to be a beast coming back.....hopefully Nunes tags her early and slows her down.

Love to see Garbrandt, win this but he hasn't fought the same level of fighters as Cruz...........big step up.

TJ all day

Fucking Hendricks misses weight..............again

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
If the old Ronda shows up I believe she will steam roll Nunes. Nunes is a beast in the 1st round but gasses out quick in the 2nd like she did against Zingano. If Ronda gets it to the ground without getting rocked on the feet I think its over for Amanda. If Ronda shows up scared and tentative it could be a bad night for her. Considering Ronda beat 3 of the 4 girls Nunes lost to in under a minute I like her chances. In the Cruz vs Cody fight I think Cody will come in pissed and hit air all night and Cruz will win by ud like usual. In the Dillishaw vs Lineker fight I honestly don't know but I will pick Dillishaw just going of his record. To be Garbrant and Nunes have a punchers chance but that's about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.