Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
he,s goin against someone who is very tough to finish on the ground and who has experiance fighting bigger stronger guys so brock is gonna have a tough nite if the crazyhorse has his game plan right .

as for gsp vs finch , that should be a barn burner they are both exciting fighters to watch and can transistion from move to move effortlessly i,m looking for a really good fight .

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Lesnar was kicking Mir's ass but his inexperience got him submitted. Mir is just as big as Herring. Herring is very experienced but had a tendancy to not show up at times or underestimate his opponents. I hope Lesnar wins.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Florian vs. Huerta will be the fight of the night, IMO.

·
Registered
768 Posts
John Fitch defeats GSP

John is a friend of mine we went to school from 7th through 12th grade. Played football and wrestled together NOBODY trained , worked harder or was more dedicated than John. Hopefully saturday all that pays off for him. A few of my buddys are getting a sky box at the fight would love to go but cant see driving 13 hours. Just gonna stay in town and go to Buffalo wild wings to watch will be a huge chearing crowd.

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Lesnar was kicking Mir's ass but his inexperience got him submitted. Mir is just as big as Herring. Herring is very experienced but had a tendancy to not show up at times or underestimate his opponents. I hope Lesnar wins.
Mir got the belt by withstanding the storm and breaking Sylvia's arm. You cannot compare Herring with Mir in ANYway.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,924 Posts
lesner is going to kill herring..mir said he wouldn't of been able to last probley another min when he beat lesner..frank did the only thing he could..an you can bet your ass brock has learned nothing but submissions since that fight and how to get out of them

herring will stand an bang and you cant do that with brock..face it hes a damn animal a fucking freak of nature.

gsp will win

huerta will win also

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
lesner is going to kill herring..mir said he wouldn't of been able to last probley another min when he beat lesner..frank did the only thing he could..an you can bet your ass brock has learned nothing but submissions since that fight and how to get out of them

herring will stand an bang and you cant do that with brock..face it hes a damn animal a fucking freak of nature.

gsp will win

huerta will win also
Herring isnt even close to mir when talking submissions.

Jake O brien who is a decent wrestler dominated herring. He layed on herring the entire fight and herring could not sub him.

Jake O brien isnt anywhere near the athlete or wrestler lesnar is.

Kongo took down herring at will....and lets just say kongo isnt known for his take downs.

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
Herring isnt even close to mir when talking submissions.

Jake O brien who is a decent wrestler dominated herring. He layed on herring the entire fight and herring could not sub him.

Jake O brien isnt anywhere near the athlete or wrestler lesnar is.

Kongo took down herring at will....and lets just say kongo isnt known for his take downs.
Herring was also fighting a knee injury that fit , hard to defend yourself 100% when your injuried , a healthy heath herring is a tough dude to beat he,s got tons of more experinace and has fought tougher fighters as well

·
Registered
727 Posts
Anyone have that link where you can watch the fight live over the computer???

·
Registered
127 Posts
Lesnar is so going to beat down Herring. Rookie mistake getting caught by Mir though.
I like both but I think GSP will win over Fitch
and another close one but I say Florian

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
i dont really care who wins, i just want a good fight....

prediction gsp and lesner both win.

·
Registered
224 Posts
We are ordering the fight and cannot wait.
GSP over Fitch
Herring over Brock
Huerta over Florian

1 - 20 of 81 Posts