Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No doubt, didn't expect that, wished he would have finished it though..everybody on bullet should send in a little, these armed forces guys and girls are awesome!!!

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
already sent some in! I got a few buddys that are there right now

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
A girl that works for me went in November, I told her is sucked but she had bigger balls than me...

I got Pat Berry dominating next fight!!

·
GEAR DISTIBUTOR
1,070 Posts
fuck ya, Pat Berry for the killer leg kicks...you know he broke that tibia!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
This card has ended up being better then any ppv card I can remember seeing. Great action packed fights with class act fighters.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,706 Posts
Good. Fights tonight..what's with leaner vs dasontos for the new u tuf..everyone knows the tug coachs fight after the show..witch if so how is dasontos going to fight vain for the title if there tapeing now

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Ended up being a great card over all!!! Matt Mitrione is a monster, 260lbs and can dance like he is 205. Great athlete and is going to get better.

·
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
18,743 Posts
Yup
He has some good hands for a big guy.
He just needs to get in better shape.
Not sure on his ground game.
He seemed to need lots of work from the tv show.

Ended up being a great card over all!!! Matt Mitrione is a monster, 260lbs and can dance like he is 205. Great athlete and is going to get better.

·
Registered
437 Posts
since melvin gullard went to jackson camp, he has become a real contender, he always had skilz, but he came out to fast and tired out

1 - 20 of 20 Posts