1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Liddell - Henderson - franklin and ???

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have Hamill beating Franklin. Liddel over Sugar, Hendo winning and Kairo winning his fight.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
I dont think it was his back.........Did you see any of the interviews he did after the weigh in's..??...He said he started getting panic attacks about 8months ago.....but I think its mor than that..
Well, the report is its his back.

Myself, i dont think he even belongs in the UFC. Hes been pretty horrible lately.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Glass, you on sherdog also? i also believe karo is done, i seen a pic of him after his training for this fight, and his face looked sunking in, and looked like he was skinnier than ever. i think the panic attacks played a role in him pulling out of this one.

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
Karo went to train with Greg Jackson and had to leave his camp after oneday , he was having PANIC ATTACKS dude has some selfesteem issues as of late

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Glass, you on sherdog also? i also believe karo is done, i seen a pic of him after his training for this fight, and his face looked sunking in, and looked like he was skinnier than ever. i think the panic attacks played a role in him pulling out of this one.
I just read on sherdog.

Have maybe 10 posts there.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Bump this up.............less than 2 hrs to fight time.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
what time does the fight come on?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
any free links on the web?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
thanks for the pm