Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think this card is "great" tonight.... lots of great fights that are almost impossible to call.

Edgar vs Maynard - I like Maynard in this rematch..... so evenly matched, I wouldn't touch this fight with money with a 10 ft pole.

Aldo vs Florian - Wow, what a fight !!! I have Aldo as one of the best ever, but Florian at 145lbs should vault him up to the top too. I'll take Florian in the upset, but honestly, I haven't a clue on this fight.

Sonnen vs Stann - Another great fight, I don't know who to pick..... if Stann can keep it standing, I like him, if it goes to the ground I like Sonnen via slow death. I'll take Sonnen.... I guess. (Winner gets Anderson Silva is the rumor)

Garcia vs Phan - Rematch, Garcia won a split before, evenly matched.... I'll take him again. Goes the distance.

Guillard vs Lauzon - Another tough one, I like the athletic ability of Guillard and explosiveness, yet, at least in the past, he always seemd to hang his neck out and get caught and Joe can do that. If I was forced to bet, I'd take Guillard

Maia vs Santiago - I like Maia in this fight, provided he can get Santiago to the ground.... high level BJJ that I love to watch from that guy, but takedowns are not his speciality, I suspect he'll jump guard on this one if he has too just to get it to the ground.

Pettis vs Stephens - I like both, I think Pettis is definitely a future superstar and Stephens is no pushover either. I'll take Pettis in a knockout though..... explosive fighter and if you haven't seen this kid fight yet, tune in.

But, with this card..... any of these fights could go either way. Great Card ! :cool:

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,860 Posts
maynard all day on this one..edgers quick patty kicks wont earn him enough points this time around

Aldo vs Florian - tuff to call..aldo is like the spider and florian can do what sonnen did to the spider and drag it out with sone gnp..i say aldo though

Sonnen will get him down and work him

Garcia

Lauzon

Maia vs Santiago will be a good fight..i say santiago

Pettis forsure..he has skillz

·
Registered
267 Posts
Gonna be a hell of a card. Still tryin to get tickets a buddy is seein what he can do. I've got a long time buddy who trains with garcia and stann. He said there is no way either fight goes to a decision. We will see. Gonna be kinda coolbseein work their corners tonight

·
FUCK TONS OF FUN
17,113 Posts
Man what a tuff card.

Maynard
Florian
Sonnen (the man)
Garcia
Guilard
Maia
Pettis.

Is gunna be hard to pick a winner

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
All I have to say is Aldo is going to make Florian a full time announcer after this fight.!!

All you guys who picked Florian....please tell me Florians ways to win....I'd like to hear this..

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Wow.....Melvin got owned by Louson !!

·
FUCK TONS OF FUN
17,113 Posts
All I have to say is Aldo is going to make Florian a full time announcer after this fight.!!

All you guys who picked Florian....please tell me Florians ways to win....I'd like to hear this..

I picked him because he speaks english. ;).

1 - 20 of 69 Posts