Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i want him to whoop silva also..he wont be able to run and hide from vitor..vitor comes at you head on throwing punchs one after another

·
Registered
63 Posts
i want him to whoop silva also..he wont be able to run and hide from vitor..vitor comes at you head on throwing punchs one after another
must you be reminded of what happened to chris lebon (excuse spelling) and forest both tried this and wound up on some of the sickest knock out high lights ufc has to offer. This is going to be a very good fight with belfort being favored but im still rooting for silva. Minus the cockyness hes one of, if not the most skilled fighter ufc has at the moment.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
must you be reminded of what happened to chris lebon (excuse spelling) and forest both tried this and wound up on some of the sickest knock out high lights ufc has to offer. This is going to be a very good fight with belfort being favored but im still rooting for silva. Minus the cockyness hes one of, if not the most skilled fighter ufc has at the moment.
chris didnt go right after silva..not like how vitor does it..chris wasnt none stop throwing..like vitor does..

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
A lot of the sites I have used in the past weeks now appear to be seized by homeland security. mmmmm

1 - 20 of 32 Posts