Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I hope those uaw works can say do you want frys with that burger they will be out of job.There are so many others that will
step into there jobs for half the pay.

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,916 Posts
I hope those uaw works can say do you want frys with that burger they will be out of job.There are so many others that will
step into there jobs for half the pay.
You ever worked in an auto factory?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I took a buyout with Ford four years ago and MAN I wish I worked at GM.

"This after spending $3.8 billion in 2006 to buy out 34,000 workers."

Lets do a little simple math on this. 3,800,000,000,000 / 38,000 = 100,000,000 per buy out?
???????????????????????????????????

I think I got screwed.

Shawn

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You both just proved how right this comment is

So… a laid off GM worker gets paid ‘close’ to their normal rate, with benefits and GM has to do this indefinitely? Seriously? Whats the point of laying someone off then? Why not make them sweep the floors or work in the cafeteria?

I knew the UAW was a parasite, but I had no idea the ‘perks’ were this good. No wonder the pro-union guys on this site get so worked up… I wouldn’t want anyone to spoil my cake walk either. Of course there is something to be said for integrity, but since most of them can’t spell it -with their grade 10 education and $40/h jobs- I certainly wouldn’t expect them to have it!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Plus, I took a buyout. I was not laid off. I was not going to sit on unemployment. As far as the buyout. Ford was just honoring their contract. I'm not sure what the UAW has to do with that. As a matter of fact. The UAW wasn't wanting us to take it if I recall.

Explain how I proved that comment right?

Shawn

1 - 20 of 30 Posts