Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
17,404 Posts
Hard to believe that there wasn't enough corruption to carry the day for the UAW. Maybe they need the DNC to help count the votes.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
11,461 Posts
In other news, v.w. handed out thousands of pink slips right after the vote.
Sorry we need to lay you off so we can pay the EPA fines.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
knowing several dozen people that work/have worked at vw chatt....i can honestly say, that not a single one of them has ever said a good thing about the place...to a T, they say it is a nazi sweatshop....i cannot confirm nor deny that to all be true, having never set foot on the property...but by word of mouth they are batting a thousand in the shithole dept...but ymmv

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
11,461 Posts
knowing several dozen people that work/have worked at vw chatt....i can honestly say, that not a single one of them has ever said a good thing about the place...to a T, they say it is a nazi sweatshop....i cannot confirm nor deny that to all be true, having never set foot on the property...but by word of mouth they are batting a thousand in the shithole dept...but ymmv
Oh, I'm sure they told the workers if we even think you'll vote for the union , bye bye.
But to be fair the UAW hasn't done itself any favors the last 3 decades or so.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,602 Posts
good

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
or does VW actually expect they work an 8 hour day for 8 hours pay ????
unlike a true union shop
4 hours work for 8 hours pay.

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Unions had their day, aren't needed any more and are nothing but a money grab. I worked in a union shop...ONCE.....never again....

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Shocking, manufacturing sounds the same in a non union shop as it does in a union shop. The large union shop I left recently, was a hell hole.

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
or does VW actually expect they work an 8 hour day for 8 hours pay ????
unlike a true union shop
4 hours work for 8 hours pay.
This,,,
So many people thing they have it so bad at work. All the time I hear,, I hate this place, I hate my job.
Well move on then.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts