Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats, Chris Holbrook! 2014 U.S. Nationals Factory Stock Showdown Winner / Back to Back (2013/2014) :smt023

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Final Round- Kevin Helms FS/B 9.029 at 146.93 (10.35 index) vs Chris Holbrook FS/A 8.694 at 154.19 mph (10.10 index)

·
Registered
917 Posts
Congrats to chris (my boss). We put that motor in about 2 weeks ago. He was doing regular maintenance and found out the motor in the car was hurt. So it was a mad rush at the shop to get another one together for indy lol!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
they showed the final on ESPN3. you can see the replay amongst the Gary Scelzi Mike Dunn chatter around 40% into the telecast

·
AVAST
1,350 Posts
Damn no chevy love there. Good job ford!

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Monty going to be pissed... The real factory cars GM not doing to good..lol Congrats on the win..

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
Way to go Chris

·
Registered
10,510 Posts
38 copo cars at indy, How many fords were there in Pro Stock? Yep 1.
Right now Stock and Super Stock are the only truly relavent classes to the OEM's. Unlike Chevrolet and Mopar, Ford does not have unlimited funds for racing. They're saving some money back for dumb stuff like product development and hard economic times etc. So as much as I wish Ford was present in Pro Stock, I understand why they are not. Ford is actually amassing a history in these Factory Stock shoot outs and such. I think they should advertise that nationally. Time for a street going Cobra Jet?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts