1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Smuck
5,165 Posts
They should no doubt be disbarred on the grounds of criminal conduct.

·
Mother Hen
50,039 Posts
I read that this afternoon. It's unbelievable to me that these ivy league educated lawyers that have attained a high status and had very high earning potential would feel oppressed enough to do something so stupid. It just proves to me how badly some people want to cling to a victim mentality. They could have changed the world through positive action, but no.

·
Señor Member
28,891 Posts
Why are they hiding their faces? Aren't they supposed to be proud of their struggle against the man?

Say bye, bye to your careers...dickheads.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I hope that smug little gash gets violently raped by the biggest bull dyke gorilla in prison, daily. That might take the smile off of her cocksucker.

Thus spoke Zarathustra.

·
Señor Member
28,891 Posts
I read that this afternoon. It's unbelievable to me that these ivy league educated lawyers that have attained a high status and had very high earning potential would feel oppressed enough to do something so stupid. It just proves to me how badly some people want to cling to a victim mentality. They could have changed the world through positive action, but no.
I'm guessing they also received need based financial assistance to go to college. Ivy league schools give those out but don't offer merit scholarships.

My nephew has been accepted to Princeton. He applied and would have been accepted to all of the Military Academies but his peanut allergy disqualified him. My bro's going to be footing the $72K yearly tab for Princeton.

·
Señor Member
28,891 Posts
Hopefully a disbar from New York and a good long jail term.
The smug looks on their faces is disgusting.
It would have been more deserving for them to be sporting a couple of gashes on their heads. Bet they wouldn't have been smirking then.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Charge them with enough federal crimes to put them away 3 lifetimes each.

Tell them you know their friends and family are in on it and you will find their crimes also.

Then see if they may have some info to share on the upper Antifa food chain.

I mean, WWMD? What would Mueller do?

·
Registered
16,141 Posts
It also helps to prove the point that Liberalism is truly a mental disorder and not just some "catch phrase" for lack of a better term that conservatives like to say. With all the advantages that you listed above that these to had/have and they still went down the twisted path to burning police cars, there is no other answer other than Liberal mental disorder

1 - 20 of 21 Posts