Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
20,204 Posts
It still looks to me that he might have only caught sight of them after he was mostly around the van and tried to swerve to avoid them.

(Am I racist for trying to defend the black guy?)

·
Registered
607 Posts
It is dangerous to protest on roads and interstates. It is sad that the driver hit the two women. Poor guy will never forget that. More people dead for no reason other than stupidity.

·
Registered
14,654 Posts
I read something about the Jag driver was evading the police and thats why he was where he was - the ramp was supposed to be blocked off.at the top too.
But that might have been bullshit, I can't find anything else about it.
be a hoot if he stole the car, he could claim he stole the car to donate to the BLM and claim immunity.

Reactions: Bluto

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,686 Posts
Retards shouldn't play on the streets

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
What's up with shutting down Interstate Highways /blocking entrances. Even if it were a "permited demonstration" there's a snowball's chance in Hell of it being legal on an Interstate Highway.
Just more evidence of BLM getting a Interstate Highway shut-down by Law Enforcement just by taking it over.

·
aka old_shoe
16,708 Posts
So this is a "Black Live Matter" protest, and the dead protestor looks like this

And the poor guy who innocently got caught up in this by driving on the freeway looks like this

This world is one nutty place right now....

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Her life splatters

She dint like the baby batters.

Thats all that matters.

Her clothes be in tatters.

Splattered all over............................Seattles.

With apologies to the stones.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
It is dangerous to protest on roads and interstates. It is sad that the driver hit the two women. Poor guy will never forget that. More people dead for no reason other than stupidity.
HMMM, youll have to explain the sad part as i dont get it?

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
So this is a "Black Live Matter" protest, and the dead protestor looks like this

And the poor guy who innocently got caught up in this by driving on the freeway looks like this

I wonder if they'll shave her armpits at the morgue?

that tat on her arm of the gay colored heartbeat is kinda funny

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Rumors are the Jaguar driver that sent them airborne was himself black and was not Bubba Wallace. Said black-driver was shaken and kept babbling and repeating: "T-two Shamu's were on the highway. "

The “protesters” blocked off the interstate (i5) for the “Black Femme March”. Rumors of the police assisting the interstate blockage are currently unsubstantiated. Pictures have surfaced of a dumpster and some general road signage clumped together to form a makeshift blockage of an on-ramp. There were also vehicles parked sideways on the actual interstate itself.
w/720 capability Crank-It-Up!

You need some kind of instructional play book now to figure out who the fuck is who and shit like that,,,so two gay white women were standing in the hiway at 1 am for a black femme protest, and got cleaned out by a black guy driving an expensive white car because of systemic racism?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts

She’s a junkie look at the scar on her vein on her left arm. That man did the world a favor.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Shit amazing how the Truth comes out. BLM was founded and deep in butch dykes, said protest under the wing of BLM and this one gets bumped and killed:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I don't care if it was a black guy hitting 2 white women or a white dude hitting 2 black guys. Hold your protests in a safe place and get the fuck off the freeway. Quit forcing other people to participate in your stupid bullshit. I think they should make it legal to plow through these dumbasses.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Man that Jag took a licking and kept on ticking. Hard to imagine it shot those two Orca's ten-feet high.

·
Registered
7,078 Posts
Why is it ,every time I hear "non-binary" I think they are bad at math?

21 - 39 of 39 Posts