Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Twinpwrdbbc = James Jones

19K views 126 replies 42 participants last post by  bwendling 
#1 ·
A deal was made to buy an aluminum bbc block for $3500. He wan't to use paypal to do the transaction. My limit was 2600 with paypal, so he said to send a jeg's gift cert. for the rest- $900.
Paypal wouldn't release the funds to him without a tracking number. He said without receiving all the money, he won't ship. I was at a loss, because my money was already out there.
I said send me the info for the gift card, so I could get my money back from jeg's. Three days later, jeg's phoned me and said the gift card hase been spent. Paypal have given me back the money that they had.

Bottom line- James Jones said he was not taking my money, but he did!!!!

#2 ·
cashed his gift certificate? this guy cant be serious. this guy wanted me to ship the block to him after only paying me $900. i refunded the money to him he sent me on paypal which is $2600. if i want to spend money, wouldnt i have spent the $2600 from paypal. it was in my acct for about 4-5 days and i never touched it. if i was a crook i would of used it. i did not spend his gift certificate, thats absolutely crazy. this is just a buyer who wanted something for basically free. he received his money back from jegs as far as i know. atleast he told me thats what happened but now this because i wouldnt send him a block he did not pay for. this is absolutely ridiculous. hey pat, how about you tell these guys on here how you wanted me to ship you the block and that "you would take care of it" as far as paying me after you recieved the block. bottomline is, i wasnt going to send him anything for free which is what he wanted me to do. he sent me a gift certificate from jegs where the balance was 0 when i checked it. heres the gift certificate number for those who want it. call jegs yourself and ask them...i will also forward the email from jegs about the gift certificate. then you can check the balance online and call jegs and they will tell you the gift certificate NEVER had a balance. when i receieved it and checked the balance. the balance said $0. this guy is a joke. sorry pat, i simply wasnt looking to send you nothing for free and lose. im already damn near giving this thing away, not interested in being scammed. and paypal did not refund you, I DID PAT. i talked to paypal and they didnt say they wouldnt release the funds without a tracking number. if thats what you honestly believe youre naive and gullible. i talked to paypal, did you? the money was sitting in my paypal acct for days, if i wanted to scam you or anything wouldnt i have spent the money? exactly. paypal didnt give you a thing. i went on to paypal and issued you a refund myself. i dont trust paypal as much as you do obviously. i have heard to many horror stories about them. go good paypal crooks and you will have your answers to your question. i use them because theres no other options. and i simply try and protect myself like any other seller/buyer. any other seller for a product for this amount would like to have their money before they ship. i dont know you from the man on the moon and you live in canada, pretty far from me. i send you the block, i never recieve my money and im not getting nothing from you or paypal. paypal wanted me to prove that i was a dealer for dart, as well, as put my social security number on there and much more. right now i am in the process of getting everything verified with paypal so i wont have any problems if i choose to use their services again. bottomline is pat, i didnt fully receive payment for the block and you wanted me to ship it anyway and i just wasnt interested in doing that. im sorry. you need to call jegs because the gift certificate they sent me had a 0 balance on it from the get go. call them and see for yourself. i posted the gift certificate number for all to see.

20552133335522 is the gift certificate number. call jegs and ask them what the balance is and was. i received an email from jegs with this confirmation number.

#7 ·
pat, go to jegs website and put that gift certificate number in and check the balance the balance is 0. if you say i used it, add the totals up and it does not equal to 900. so wheres the rest of the balance? you may want to do a little more research and stop being so gullible. all you are trying to do is come on here and spread lies because i wouldnt send you a block and wait for the money after you recieved the block. thats ridiculous and not how things work in the real world. i have done everything i can to help you. nothing else i can do. im sorry. why dont you simply tell everyone you wanted me to ship you a block that i hadnt been paid for yet, and to just trust you and paypal....which i simply couldnt do. and thats the problem you have with me. if jegs cant issue you a refund, call your credit card company and they will. because they have it wrong. the balance on that ceritificate is 0. and if i used it, as you say there should be a remaining balance yet its not. you need to call jegs and get it straightened out and make them get to the bottom of all of it. and like i said, if they do not call your credit company and they will. what else do you want from me? i cant ship you the block without being paid for it like you want, thats not going to happen.

#12 ·
I'm going through a problem right now with a James Jones in Texas, he contacted me from info off this site and bought Harwood fiberglass. I'm sure it's the same person. He got the parts then did a chargeback on his CC through PAypal.---BEware!!!!

#14 ·
Ya I'm serious. I should not have posted that until positive of the identity. That was a mistake and not in my character for sure. I'm just ill about this chargeback of 1300 + dollars and posted this. I do have a pm in to Pat 565 as to some more details. I don't like thieves and want this guy stopped before someone else gets hooked. But if it makes you feel better for jumping all over me, I'm glad you feel better. lol

#15 ·
Ya I'm serious. I should not have posted that until positive of the identity. That was a mistake and not in my character for sure. I'm just ill about this chargeback of 1300 + dollars and posted this. I do have a pm in to Pat 565 as to some more details. I don't like thieves and want this guy stopped before someone else gets hooked. But if it makes you feel better for jumping all over me, I'm glad you feel better. lol
Nope, I'm not jumping all over you, just want to make sure it is the truth not some tall tales.....You said it is serious then I will leave it alone...:cool:

#20 ·
70 Camaro. I have gotten some info from Pat565 and the email addys are the same, so it's the same guy. I have the guys address he has listed with paypal, but that might not be a good one. Anyone with info please post here or send to me via pm. Also copy in Pat565 and Tom351 please.

He answered one of my emails after he did the chargeback, but will not answer now.

#26 ·
Pat can we get an update :confused:

#29 ·
So now what? Any luck with the credit card charge back thang? Did them cheques clear? Plane trip planed yet? :smt066

#31 ·
Hey Pat... I think Mr. B A Isert oughta take that blown 540 truck and drive over the guy a few times.. then dragem' through the mud pit a few times .. wudya think?

#33 ·
I'm ready:p:p:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.