Yellow Bullet Forums banner
121 - 127 of 127 Posts
Twinpwrdbbc is really Tony Thorn. Tony Thorn ripped me off several years ago on a set of bigchief heads worth $7500. Tony Thorn wrote me a counterfiet wells fargo check for $7360. He has ripped off many people and has been doing it for 5 years or more. The cops in irving texas where he lives know about him, and so do the feds. so anything you can add to will help a lot. Contact the Irving Fraud Division 972-721-2759. Oh i forgot if you want to contact Tony Thorn personally here it is.
Tony Thorn
1311 Drexel Dr.
Irving, Texas

Twinpwrdbbc is really Tony Thorn. Tony Thorn ripped me off several years ago on a set of bigchief heads worth $7500. Tony Thorn wrote me a counterfiet wells fargo check for $7360. He has ripped off many people and has been doing it for 5 years or more. The cops in irving texas where he lives know about him, and so do the feds. so anything you can add to will help a lot. Contact the Irving Fraud Division 972-721-2759. Oh i forgot if you want to contact Tony Thorn personally here it is.
Tony Thorn
1311 Drexel Dr.
Irving, Texas
Old news, but good that you posted up!

HIT THE NEWBIE THREAD!:-kill

well i read the whole damn thing and looks like if anything jj sent back the 900 for the jegs card he spent.... and there is no way you had gave back all the money and then sent another 900 cause monty said so! i dont give a fuck who said it if you were even you dont send 900 more

121 - 127 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.