Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 127 Posts
Pat can we get an update :confused:

So now what? Any luck with the credit card charge back thang? Did them cheques clear? Plane trip planed yet? :smt066

Hey Pat... I think Mr. B A Isert oughta take that blown 540 truck and drive over the guy a few times.. then dragem' through the mud pit a few times .. wudya think?

Hey Pat... I think Mr. B A Isert oughta take that blown 540 truck and drive over the guy a few times.. then dragem' through the mud pit a few times .. wudya think?
I'm ready:p:p:p

Simply put, Pat you're a crook. You have received all of your money back, plus the $900 I sent you. I have moved forward with the Postal Inspectors and with the help of them, I will be pressing charges against you for scamming me out of money. Pat has receieved all of his funds, well over a month ago. He received all of his money back through his CC company and plus $900 I sent him. Seems like some of us was right all along, and this guy Pat Myker is/was a crook.

21 - 40 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.