Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
20,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and jack talked tonight about this and he is looking to sell both cars turn key. no tire kickers please. PM me for his contact info and ill be glad to hook you up. thanks

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
that 4th gen is bad ass also!! just curious how fast does these cars run?

·
Registered
5,331 Posts

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
that 4th gen is bad ass also!! just curious how fast does these cars run?
i believe the 02 has been .48 or .49 with the smaller 762" and the 69 i think has been a best of .43... don't hold me to these numbers:p

·
Registered
508 Posts
COME ON POWERBALL :p That 69 is bitchen!

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
damn hopfuly my luck changes and i get the lotto..
i'm a firm believer in building YOUR car the way YOU want it, but that's not to say that if lynch offered his car to me that i wouldn't buy it:p

·
20,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tim, is Jack getting out or switching gears?
jacks looking at the family thing and this is what he wants to do. ive been friends with jack from back when we raced at the start of outlaw 10.5 and he is a man of his word. family is always first you know.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Very nice cars and good luck with the sale of both. Wish I could say I had a smaller 762.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
jacks looking at the family thing and this is what he wants to do. ive been friends with jack from back when we raced at the start of outlaw 10.5 and he is a man of his word. family is always first you know.

Tim tell Jack I said Hi and I know he will be happy with the family time. I'm sure the other deal has shed a different light on things and I bet Jack has decided life is too short to spend all your time racing. Hopefully one day I can figure that out LOL....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts