Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
AJE told me it wouldn't work without their struts.

I used all fix stuff since that's what I had. My arms are level at the current ride height and I did have to use a bump steer kit to get tie rods level with arms. I did have to use a Moog camer adjuster in the strut and slot the mounting hole to get enough camber adjustment to not be so negative. I'm still building the car so I'm not sure on the handling and how it will align.

Baggins, what offset wheel offset are u using. I need to change my fronts to skinnys and like the look.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought the aje colt kit as well and am not happy with it at all, they told me it would fit my 67 Fairlane, it did not, had to send the cross member back as they would not refund my money, they slapped another one together and sent it as a bandaid, front track width is now 2" less than factory. coil overs and camber plates are cheap looking and all the hardware is china made garbage.

I had to pay for their incompetence and inexperience, cost me big $ as I was paying a shop to install the kit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Forced5, make sure and take some measurements before you take your car apart and make sure the cross member will fit your car.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Love it and I'm a Chevy guy!

Looks good under the hood! I like the clean look with that intercooler setup.

X2 on no paint needed!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Love it and I'm a Chevy guy!

Looks good under the hood! I like the clean look with that intercooler setup.

X2 on no paint needed!
If you wanted to build a real stang you would have gone a lot faster with either a Sbf or a coyote. I hate your car and hate people who drop a non ford engine into a mustang. Garbage shit sucks"......

·
Registered
148 Posts
If you wanted to build a real stang you would have gone a lot faster with either a Sbf or a coyote. I hate your car and hate people who drop a non ford engine into a mustang. Garbage shit sucks"......
Wow man he did what he wanted to do, thats what Hot Rodding is about, Hell I own a Chevy and a Ford like them both I'm not a Brand guy but a car guy, lightenUp Dude:confused:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts

Wow.. Post up your piece of shit so we can rip it apart you fucking arrogant Canadian bastard.

·
SO MUCH TIMING CHAIN!
1,135 Posts

wow... its one thing to be a purist, then another to be a cunt. Move along if you dont like it. Im a ford guy and i love it! keep up the good work man!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Meanwhile that piece of shit windsor boat anchor isnt even running, there's your real stang, faggot.

·
Registered
16,080 Posts
Wow.. Post up your piece of shit so we can rip it apart you fucking arrogant Canadian bastard.
Hey now................don't lump all us Canadians in with him..................he's just a fucktard................period.

·
Registered
16,080 Posts
If you look at my build, the theme is the same. Love it. Don't paint a thing! Great build.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Glad the guy took time out of his day to make himself feel better, what a joke.... to the rest of you guys thanks, really gonna try and run an 8 second pass next time out. Hopefully i can get some video

·
Registered
16,080 Posts
Glad the guy took time out of his day to make himself feel better, what a joke.... to the rest of you guys thanks, really gonna try and run an 8 second pass next time out. Hopefully i can get some video
Baby steps.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts