Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the car up and running earlier this month, and let me say its been a long road. Anyways everything seems to be working as it should and now its time to enjoy it. Heres a rundown on the car

1965 Mustang
SBE Gen IV 4.8l
799 heads with BTR platinum springs
Holley Hi-Ram with 417 Motorsports A2W
LJMS custom cam
Twin S364 turbos
2.5" hotside
3.5" downpipes
TH400 RMVB
3.08's
AJE K member and coilovers up front
Tubbed and 4 linked out back
Weld RTS 17x6 with 225s
Weld RTS 15X10 with Hoosier 325s
Running the Holley Dominator with 160lb injectors

·
Registered
639 Posts
Good to see you here.. And it's a bad ass ride..

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys I appreciate the comments. I currently have the car on 19 lbs of boost but im anxious to do some testing and up the boost.

As for the steering column setup, it is a flaming river tilt column with a NRG quick release adaptor and hub kit. Its a pretty trick setup, nice and tight with no slop.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Damn, I really like it ! A lot of turbo cars could take notes on how clean you packaged everything under hood and it sits right !

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again guys, i gotta give credit to Dow Brothers Racecars for all the help on the fabrication of the turbo kit, suspension, and all the other stuff.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks again guys, i gotta give credit to Dow Brothers Racecars for all the help on the fabrication of the turbo kit, suspension, and all the other stuff.
You just answered my questions on the fab work. Car looks great! I have a classic mustang I'm building and may shoot you a PM with a few questions.

Jason

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
In the final stages of my 1966 mustang build. 6.0 with a S475

Nice ride

What was done to front suspension beside the AJE stuff or is it as it comes from them. I used them as well and need to get wheels. What offset are you running up front

1 - 20 of 85 Posts