17,113 Posts
yea it was a grisly bear

he won the bear was drunk on beer and hotdogs

·
Registered
80 Posts
yea it was a grisly bear

he won the bear was drunk on beer and hotdogs
You almost right it was a 115lbs drunk and had nothing to eat.
Felt sorry for the little guy Tuten needs to thank him. He decided not have Tuten kicked off the premisses so he could finish the race. I got $100 on the little guy if he's sober. lol

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,097 Posts
SOUNDS INTERESTING....IS THE OP A TROLL?

·
Registered
8,468 Posts
interesting....All these fights and wrecks in the pits at outlaw races is getting kinda nuts.

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
Yeah, Chris waited til the very end of the night when I was good and highly intoxicated to come up to me and act like a bear when I could barely even stand. It is what it is, me and Chris will be seeing each other a lot over the next few months.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Guess they will be requiring gloves in tech soon ? It's sad that we let our egos grow with our ETs.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We'll spill the beans 331! What happened? Why did it go down? I know there is 2 sides to every story but it sounds like you really found away under Chris's skin for him to punch you and risk getting ejected from the race.

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
We'll spill the beans 331! What happened? Why did it go down? I know there is 2 sides to every story but it sounds like you really found away under Chris's skin for him to punch you and risk getting ejected from the race.
He didn't punch me...like I said I was so drunk I could barely stand (hint hint)...I personally don't remember what I said to him, but I do know him and Brian Davis came looking for me at the perfect time....it is what it is, like I said...what goes around comes around.;)

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
He didn't punch me...like I said I was so drunk I could barely stand (hint hint)...I personally don't remember what I said to him, but I do know him and Brian Davis came looking for me at the perfect time....it is what it is, like I said...what goes around comes around.;)
Don't fight....its not cool...be different

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
So you were so drunk you don't even know what you said??hell you might have deserved it

1 - 20 of 67 Posts