1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Lol they never even showed a replay

·
Registered
200 Posts
I don't know how she could be considered the worst driver. There are 48 drivers who have less points in the standing than she does.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I don't know how she could be considered the worst driver. There are 48 drivers who have less points in the standing than she does.
How many of those drivers have run a full season with top tier equipment? I'm definitely of the belief that I couldn't do what she does, but I also don't try to play nascar driver every day. She is at best a mediocre driver and if was male, would never have gotten out of ARCA.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
In the best money can buy and 25th every week.
She went from 30 to 15 in this race. I want to know how I fell asleep before the end. Maybe she was throwing pantys out and some drivers were stopping to sniff!

·
Registered
24,617 Posts
it looked to me like he was squeezed up by two cars .

but I guess looks can be deceiving . NASCAR doesnt just call you in for no reason .........do they ?

·
Registered
641 Posts
My question is why are all the cars up near the wall when there's a safety truck up there? They always say you cant see anything but the car in front of you. I think the cars in front of him saw it just in time to avoid it and he didn't. I'd blame that on NASCAR for causing a dangerous situation.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Only 8 of those with the same amount of starts and only one of those 8 in cars with anything close to the funding she has and that's Stewart. She's there because she sells merchandise period. It's a shame too because there are girls out there that can out drive her but never will get the chance that she has.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts