Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I know what you mean. I'm 37 next month and I'm still trying to figure out where my twenties went and now my 30's are nearly gone. Happy Early Birthday. :)

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
welcome to the old farts club , we have bingo on thursdays, shuffleboard every other weekend and I bring cards and a nice clam dip.....

·
Registered
20,215 Posts
put it this way, you got 25 more untill you catch me

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
you bunch of youngin's .....LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
I feel ya man. I turned 40 at the YB Nationals this year.....guess if you have to do it, that's the place/time!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
The thing is, I don't feel old. I can still do most anything I could do at 18, what I can't do is not due to my age, but because I have not kept myself in good shape. Mentally, I still feel young. It really sucks in a way. lol.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
The thing is, I don't feel old. I can still do most anything I could do at 18, what I can't do is not due to my age, but because I have not kept myself in good shape. Mentally, I still feel young. It really sucks in a way. lol.
Thats the key to life, right their.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I still powerlift, and I'm stronger than ever........I really HATE getting old......I refuse to accept it, but its a losing battle!;)

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
you are only a couple steps from the top of the hill .........wait until you're my age and it's all downhill from there !!!!:smt103:smt103

1 - 20 of 44 Posts