Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 161 Posts

· crew member
10,330 Posts
ProModMan said:
TurboOutlaw said:
well nhra allowed turbos last year in pro mod and just as the turbo guys/gals are starting to get there cars figured out, they are changing the rules again to not allow them in 06. Bunch of Crap! :smt013
NHRA had nothing to do with the rules last year. Those rules were made up by a moron and had nothing to do with real Pro Modified racing. Never been turbos before in the class, never will be again.

If there is a Pro Mod series in NHRA next year they will use IHRA rules.
There will be turbos in pro mod again. How the hell do you think blowers got in pro mod? Some people would just love to see pro mod be nos only. Get with the times. Turbos are here to stay, it may take a little time to get them back in but they will eventually be a part of pro mod again.

· Registered
25 Posts
TurboOutlaw said:
There will be turbos in pro mod again. How the hell do you think blowers got in pro mod? Some people would just love to see pro mod be nos only. Get with the times. Turbos are here to stay, it may take a little time to get them back in but they will eventually be a part of pro mod again.
Supercharged cars have always been a part of legal Pro Modified, even before it was called Pro Modified.

Turbocharged cars were never in the mix back then. Still aren't.

There's circuits for those who prefer nitrous Pro Modifieds only. They do very well.

Turbocharged cars will never be accepted in legal Pro Stock or Pro Modified.

Get with the times? No thank you. You see, that's part of the problem. Today's attitude seems to be that whenever oddballs that don't really belong want to be considered "legal" they lobby to change the rules. Illegal immigrants want to stay here so they lobby to change the rules for immigration. Homos want to get married so they lobby to change the rules for marriage. Turbo car owners want to race in Pro Stock or Pro Modified so they lobby to change the rules in Pro Stock and Pro Modified. That is the attitude of 'the times" and I want no part of it.

To put it in plain English; IF YOU WANT TO RACE IN PRO STOCK OR PRO MODIFIED THEN BUILD A CAR THAT FITS THE RULES!!!!

Don't try to change the rules to accomodate oddballs that don't really belong.

Thank you.

· Registered
598 Posts
TurboOutlaw said:
ProModMan said:
TurboOutlaw said:
well nhra allowed turbos last year in pro mod and just as the turbo guys/gals are starting to get there cars figured out, they are changing the rules again to not allow them in 06. Bunch of Crap! :smt013
NHRA had nothing to do with the rules last year. Those rules were made up by a moron and had nothing to do with real Pro Modified racing. Never been turbos before in the class, never will be again.

If there is a Pro Mod series in NHRA next year they will use IHRA rules.
there never was turbos in promod, that deal where they ran in nhra was just an exhibition. And well I hate to say it but the exhibition made by the turbo cars was that they can't perform to the level of the competition running in p/m at the present time.

· crew member
10,330 Posts
Turbo's can perform at the pro mod level. Its been 1 year. Exhibition. Whatever you want to call it. There was a point system and a payout. Pro modifieds is a class of power adders. What are the 3 main power adders? Superchargers, Turbochargers, and NOS. So just becuase some ancient nos guys dont want to have there ass handed to them by yet another combination doesnt mean turbos dont have a place in an all power adder class. Pro Mod is a class of the fastest doorslammers on the planet.

That "MORON" your talking about, Kenny Nowling has done alot for the pro modified class and drag racing in general. There are alot of people that support the ADRL.

Nice to compare turbo cars to "****'s" and "illegal immigrants" that just shows how ignorant you are.

If you look on other message boards most of the import guys seemed very surprised that turbos were going to be allowed in pro stock. I never heard of any of them trying the lobby them into pro stock.

To me an oddball is someone who runs a website and makes up a fake name to phuck with people and then bans them from there site for fighting back. Whats the matter your website getting too boring promodman or texas twister or outlaw nick or who knows????

Technology has come a long way in drag racing comepared to when you were my age and you were doing it with a horse and buggy, so get used to it.

· Registered
18 Posts
TurboOutlaw said:
That "MORON" your talking about, Kenny Nowling has done alot for the pro modified class and drag racing in general. There are alot of people that support the ADRL.
Then why all the pissing and moaning, ADRL welcomes turdos, shut up and go race there.

I just don't understand peoples thinking process these days, the rules weren't changed when Ben Bray took some laps at Indy, he didn't put in a call home to have his "Whipple" over night delivered to the U.S. because thats what he knows how to tune. He ran within the rules. My point is, whats next??? What if some fool with too much money wants to run a screw compressor, whipple, or a couple of centrifugal superchargers, where is the line drawn??? Just because Mike Moron wants to run a turdo should the rest of the Pro Mod world get on there knees and kiss his ass, screw the majority to accommodate the few, Fuck that. It has taken years to get Pro Mod where it is today (Kenny Nowling had no hand in that other then fucking it up at NHRA), and Pro Stock isn't broken either. If IHRA wants turdos they should start a new class specifically for them and see if the interest is there to support it beyond 1 year, but don't screw with Pro Mod or Pro Stock.

· Registered
372 Posts
You guys (moderators) from that washed up, boring pro mod web site are phuckin ball lickers. Why dont you two phucks go take a couple hits off your nitrous bottles and start licking each others ass, like a bunch of "DOGS". The only thing cool about nitrous PRO MODS are when they go "BOOM", otherwise there boring. :

Outlaw nick --> :teabag <--the Dog

· Registered
18 Posts
I don't know what you two are refering to, but I decided to register this morning only after watching the topics of this board for a month now and only felt strongly about this particular topic to feel the need to register and voice my opinion.

I guess you didn't read what I wrote clearly, so let me say it again.

If IHRA wants turdos they should start a new class specifically for them and see if the interest is there to support it beyond 1 year, but don't screw with Pro Mod or Pro Stock.

I'm not against the turdos, I think the NOPI turdo classes are very impressive, but they don't belong in PM/PS.

· Registered
18 Posts
carguy66n said:
You guys (moderators) from that washed up, boring pro mod web site are phuckin ball lickers. Why dont you two phucks go take a couple hits off your nitrous bottles and start licking each others ass, like a bunch of "DOGS". The only thing cool about nitrous PRO MODS are when they go "BOOM", otherwise there boring.
Are you refering to promodifieds.com???? If so, I agree that place went for a shit and has been a disgrace for quite sometime now.

· crew member
10,330 Posts
Pitdog said:
I don't know what you two are refering to, but I decided to register this morning only after watching the topics of this board for a month now and only felt strongly about this particular topic to feel the need to register and voice my opinion.

I guess you didn't read what I wrote clearly, so let me say it again.

If IHRA wants turdos they should start a new class specifically for them and see if the interest is there to support it beyond 1 year, but don't screw with Pro Mod or Pro Stock.

I'm not against the turdos, I think the NOPI turdo classes are very impressive, but they don't belong in PM/PS.
Well at least we know your good at one thing, playing dumb, becuase it certainly isnt driving.

:peeing The Source :-gay

· crew member
10,330 Posts
ProOutlaw said:
Well I guess Turbo Outlaw can't let people state their opinions without bashing them or other websites. I did not see any personal attack on you. :smt013
Not at all, say what you want, and yes they did make a personal attack. I stop posting on there website and they follow me over here to start chit. The only difference over here is when they start chit and I start back they cant throw me off becuase its not there site and anything goes at yb. Obviously they must be getting lonely over there.

· Registered
68 Posts
Hey turbo outlaw. I never once personally attacked you. If your going to accuse someone of doing something maybe you should make sure that the person your blaming is really the one doing the talking. I do not know nor am I "pitdog". Sorry can't blame me for your problems this time

Got news for you dude nobody cares if you post at promodsource or not. Your just not that big of a deal. Promodsource will survive without you. I'm not sure how in your paranoid world did you ever get it stuck in your head that we really give a shit what you think. More news for you I don't care. I don't like turbo's I also don't think they have a place in promod. Does that make it right no it's my opinion. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, you freak out and it turns into a huge conspiracy against you. Once again nobody cares.

You may not like the source or our views that's fine I don't care. I will let you in on a little secret. Nobody is out to get you! You have stated that "we" personally attacked you. It never happened! If having a debate with someone is attacking then maybe you should stop posting on message boards. You don't like Nick or myself that's fine also. My life will not change one bit with that piece of information. For having such problems with Nick, myself and the source you sure do talk about it a lot.

One final thing. This is my first and only post here. Bash away I don't care. I just felt I needed to set the record straight. Before you go accusing someone of doing something you might want to make sure it is that person or you look like a idiot.

Have a great Holiday season everyone.

· Registered
25 Posts
Hey turbooutlaw, you seem to have "issues".

Here's a perfectly good thread about the merits of turbos in Pro Stock. People state their opinions. Then you trash those who disagree with you.

You should seek help dude. You are exhibiting classic signs of paranoia (people following you where ever you go), and delusion (turbos dominating every series they ever been allowed in).

I take it that you have been banned from other websites?

Here's the straight scoop, turbos had a whole season to prove they can run with "the fastest doorslammers on the planet". Didn't happen. Didn't even come close. Not even in the pitiful NHRA fields. Nope, they just took up space in a limited field, couldn't even qualify and when they did they were just first round ducks. Pro Modified is a highly competitive class with some of the most competitive teams around. First round ducks aren't needed. Turbos aren't needed or wanted in Pro Stock or Pro Modified.

Equating homos and ******** to turbos in Pro Mod and Pro Stock was a valid comparision. They don't belong.

Have a nice evening and keep flying your gay turbo flag proudly.

Thank you.

· Registered
11,269 Posts
no turbo's in pro mod.

i don't see why not...

I am a NOS fan and a turbo fan... and the more cars I can watch the better for the class as a whole.

if you keep disallowing things just because they are "different" the class is eventually going to start losing fans to the outlaw 10.5 cars (if they haven't already) all that needs to be done in promod is keep the rules fair so that everybody has a chance.

don't be scared :-D

21 - 40 of 161 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.