Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 161 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
TurboOutlaw said:
well nhra allowed turbos last year in pro mod and just as the turbo guys/gals are starting to get there cars figured out, they are changing the rules again to not allow them in 06. Bunch of Crap! :smt013
NHRA had nothing to do with the rules last year. Those rules were made up by a moron and had nothing to do with real Pro Modified racing. Never been turbos before in the class, never will be again.

If there is a Pro Mod series in NHRA next year they will use IHRA rules.

· Registered
25 Posts
redvictor said:
can't see why they dont allow turbos in pro stock anyway,it's supposed to be a factory class for phucks sake..
Factory 2005 = turbos,EFI,superchargers...NO carbs,NO sheet metal manifolds,no liberty trans etc....
No V-8's, no rear wheel drive, no slick tires, no excitement.

Leave the turbos where they belong...trucks, buses, Pro RWD, Pro FWD, Outlaw 10.5, Outlaw Pro Mod, Pro Street, Outlaw Street, drifting, etc.

BUT KEEP THEM OUT OF PRO STOCK AND PRO MODIFIED!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

· Registered
25 Posts
TurboOutlaw said:
There will be turbos in pro mod again. How the hell do you think blowers got in pro mod? Some people would just love to see pro mod be nos only. Get with the times. Turbos are here to stay, it may take a little time to get them back in but they will eventually be a part of pro mod again.
Supercharged cars have always been a part of legal Pro Modified, even before it was called Pro Modified.

Turbocharged cars were never in the mix back then. Still aren't.

There's circuits for those who prefer nitrous Pro Modifieds only. They do very well.

Turbocharged cars will never be accepted in legal Pro Stock or Pro Modified.

Get with the times? No thank you. You see, that's part of the problem. Today's attitude seems to be that whenever oddballs that don't really belong want to be considered "legal" they lobby to change the rules. Illegal immigrants want to stay here so they lobby to change the rules for immigration. Homos want to get married so they lobby to change the rules for marriage. Turbo car owners want to race in Pro Stock or Pro Modified so they lobby to change the rules in Pro Stock and Pro Modified. That is the attitude of 'the times" and I want no part of it.

To put it in plain English; IF YOU WANT TO RACE IN PRO STOCK OR PRO MODIFIED THEN BUILD A CAR THAT FITS THE RULES!!!!

Don't try to change the rules to accomodate oddballs that don't really belong.

Thank you.

· Registered
25 Posts
Hey turbooutlaw, you seem to have "issues".

Here's a perfectly good thread about the merits of turbos in Pro Stock. People state their opinions. Then you trash those who disagree with you.

You should seek help dude. You are exhibiting classic signs of paranoia (people following you where ever you go), and delusion (turbos dominating every series they ever been allowed in).

I take it that you have been banned from other websites?

Here's the straight scoop, turbos had a whole season to prove they can run with "the fastest doorslammers on the planet". Didn't happen. Didn't even come close. Not even in the pitiful NHRA fields. Nope, they just took up space in a limited field, couldn't even qualify and when they did they were just first round ducks. Pro Modified is a highly competitive class with some of the most competitive teams around. First round ducks aren't needed. Turbos aren't needed or wanted in Pro Stock or Pro Modified.

Equating homos and ******** to turbos in Pro Mod and Pro Stock was a valid comparision. They don't belong.

Have a nice evening and keep flying your gay turbo flag proudly.

Thank you.

· Registered
25 Posts
N2Ojunkie said:
if you keep disallowing things just because they are "different" the class is eventually going to start losing fans to the outlaw 10.5 cars (if they haven't already) all that needs to be done in promod is keep the rules fair so that everybody has a chance.

don't be scared :-D
Would you allow Nitro Coupes at 30%? How about 2200 lb. small blocks with PSI blowers? Or how about a 10 liter Arias, screw blown on 30% with a .020 nitrous pill for the top end? Where would you draw the line?

Those are all current outlaw combinations and they already have a place to race.....at outlaw races. Same with turbo cars.

The bottom line is if you have an outlaw combination go race at an outlaw race.

By the way, no one is scared of turbo cars....unless you're near one when it explodes!

Would you want to be in the lane next to that? Think about it.

· Registered
25 Posts
Wow, I guess it's true. Must be a global conspiricy to make turbooutlaw look like a dumbass.

I know Outlaw Nick. He's one of the biggest supporters of Pro Mod. I'm surprised he even replied to your bullshit. I doubt he'll ever do so again.

None of those people were banned. They left and deleted all their accounts.

If you aren't a sick demented asshead then I would have to question your motives for starting all this bullshit. Hmmmm.

Do you really work for Moran? Hard to believe a guy like that would have a clown like you on the team.

Well, I guess I'll just sit back and watch for whatever new bullshit you come up with and have a good laugh. Pass the popcorn Chuck!

· Registered
25 Posts
It's simple, he doesn't have any mesages. Never did. He's full of shit and doesn't like it when someone calls him on it. Or maybe he needs more time to make some up.

Show us where someone, anyone ever attacked you, turbofool.

You keep saying that you like it here cause you can say what you want and you're scared to do that anywhere else because people "attack" you. Then you bitch and moan about it here.

· Registered
25 Posts
It ain't JEGS. Can't say who it is just yet.

Turbocharging isn't allowed in Pro Modified so obviously he ain't building a turbo Pro Mod. Duh! Unless he wants to run some ADRL crap.

You can wait all you want, won't make a difference. The Pro Mod teams are making their plans.

Back to Pro Street and Pro RWD for the turbos! :smt023 :smt044

1 - 12 of 161 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.