Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done a v6 turbo mustang yet if you have or know anyone who has if they bought a kit would you let me know what you think i havent got to talk to my guy yet about making one i have looked at sts to

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Jace on pennmustangs has. It was his gf's mustang... He is here also but not sure sign on name.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys this is a new project an so far it doing pretty good

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
thanks skip but her car is a 04! i did glance over a 05 up v6 once and it didnt look all that bad to do really

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I did a procharged one with longtubes it was right around 380 rwhp from what I remember and would easily hammer modded GT'S but it just sounded so wrong lol.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I talked to nathan this morning at hp performance he said he had one for 4,995 an that everything i may go that route i done my turboed v8 now to do a turboed v6 lol just try someting diff around here there all kinds of turbo 4 cyclinders one turboed mustang an a few skylines that about it now there going to be two turboed mustang lol

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
There is one from delk performance that did the pump gas drags a few years back Matt is his name cool dude and fast car for a pumpgas V6 stock heads block and crank if i remember

·
Registered
400 Posts
i know its a way old thread. but my car is not a 05 up. its a 95.

but alot of ppl have put turbos on the 4.0L in the 05-10 v6 cars. and they do well. 360-380 is a good safe number to make.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts