Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Turbo 350 with TCI T-brake. When I apply at the 1st stage lights it creeps forward every time to the 2nd lights. It has done it from new. It is behind a SBC with n2o and runs in the 9's and doesn't appear to be slipping in high gear. What might I look at before pulling?

·
Super Moderator
20,182 Posts
Are you racing a pro tree? Do you wait after pressing the button before you let off the brake pedal? Have you ever tried pressing the button prior to prestage then go to full stage and hit it again? Essentially "priming" the circuitry.

Hutch

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes on the pro tree. is this common for the 350 to do? This is for a friend so getting informtion from him, have not seen it yet. I will have him try more throttle when using the transbrake and see what that does. thanks again.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
I have always ran rossler 350s and the all creep unless you raise the rpms then let off. Do yourself a favor and go to the 400 the 350s are the slowest reacting trans out there on a pro tree. I did nothing but change trans to a rossler 400 and went from 080s to 020s on a .400 tree

·
Banned
16,597 Posts
Don't condem ALL 350 brakes due to an experience with one builder. The quickest brake we ever tested on the dyno with reaction time read out was a protype 2nd gear start T-350 (.006 sec). That was in 1996, 2nd gear start isn't a new concept.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.