Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any truck builds out there.im thinking bout taking my combo out my camaro and goin to a 60's or 70's model truck.any pics will be appreciated.just looking to stay away from emmision side.s10 pics are fine also if ya got them.just wanna go to truck chasis.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I think there is enough room in that engine bay for a duplicate motor build to fit in yet. Friggin sweet!
LOL, yeah, Im jealous.

If I ever move my BW up front, I think Im gonna have it stick out of the hood some like this, maybe just not as extreme.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heres my 91 Fullsize

I've made a few cosmetic changes since pictures were taken but pretty much the same

i like this truck.i gotta go to truck chasis.just dont want the emissisions shit.imma have to check the laws on chevy that style.i run carburated so i dont know bout the computer stuff here if i swap it.anymore pics of the beast?what size motor?

·
Registered
89 Posts
i like this truck.i gotta go to truck chasis.just dont want the emissisions shit.imma have to check the laws on chevy that style.i run carburated so i dont know bout the computer stuff here if i swap it.anymore pics of the beast?what size motor?
Honestly, if I had to do it all over again I would probably stay with twins but would use a CS or similar blow-through carb. Its much easier and produces alot of power as well. Im very happy with my current setup but I would have finished it a LONG time ago had I gone with a carb. Good luck with your build. Trucks are different and what I liked about it. Its no exotic or light car, but not everyone owns a really fast brick with a whistle tone to it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'll post some new pics soon, Im making a few changes. Motor is a 406cid.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Here is mine 82 s10 all steel 3600lb. Long bed. 357"sbc t88 at 15psi on e85 went 8.89 at 153 so far I'm trying to turn up the boost.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Here is mine 82 s10 all steel 3600lb. Long bed. 357"sbc t88 at 15psi on e85 went 8.89 at 153 so far I'm trying to turn up the boost.

·
Registered
756 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
there was a guy that used to run a white ck10 truck at houston raceway park,.been quite sometime now..but man that thing would fly,think it was a twin turbo big block..i'm sure the houston peeps on here would know him..i think his last name was shortridge? or something like that..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts