Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
The Liquor Makes Me Think
2,839 Posts
Evidently not, I love it and wouldn't run anything else in an engine I am really going to lean on. I have never had any issues with methanol and been running the same pump, regulator, Deka 220pph injectors for over 8yrs. VP M1 with their lube and I don't drain the system ever. Cap the vent and that's it. Waterman Little Bertha with their cable drive coming off the back of the dry sump pump.

Never had a problem with M1 sitting in the injectors all season?

·
Registered
669 Posts
I think the most important thing is to drain the lines and spray wd40 in them any time your gonna let things sit while the car can’t run. If it’s capable of running, then it’s nothing more than a simple fire up every couple weeks and your good ... that’s all we do, and 7yrs without issues ...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Thanks guys. I really want to see this become successful for our customer. Probably should have taken it, made a list of things to fix then brought it back after.
It will all be good in the end.
I have a list BTW......and it's long!
When I was testing the fuel pump, the switch is in the drivers compartment. So I thought, gee I'll just use the master cutoff switch at the back of the car. Well, it doesn't shut off the fuel pump...….

I'm spending time getting to know the customer. I think it's important.

Anyway, Darren, hope we can run into each other in person some time soon.

Ron

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
16,814 Posts
Ron,
We are taking the 55 to the good guys drags next Friday. Are you going to come up for them?

41 - 45 of 45 Posts