Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 388 ci sbc fully built it will be on meth its in a fox body which is realy light it will be a grudge car so no rules to follow and i have a ton of room need suggestions for a large single turbo was thinking 88mm and up are borg warner turbos a good choice ? places to purchase to thanks

·
Registered
299 Posts
Lot of options for turbo choices, but figure out where you want to be for power and budget. Borgs are known for being very well priced, while some others will start getting up in price quick. You also gotta decide what kind of tire, traction your going to have. If it's a big tire car, and prepped surface, you'll be able to put more power down, vs a no prep small tire car. Off the top, I would think a 91-94 would work well for you, but depends what your shooting for power wise. Obviously the more you want, the bigger you go, being aware it just wont light off as fast as smaller unit. This can help with traction down low, where you dont need big power at the hit.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
S400’s can do work. Turbine options up to 100+ mm now and compressors to 91 mm i think now can really lay down some power

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
S400’s can do work. Turbine options up to 100+ mm now and compressors to 91 mm i think now can really lay down some power
i got a 92mm thanks for the help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts