Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Theres a guy names Bill Mitchell who had a small block twin turbo setup, now he has a big block and should be out by shakedown.

Theres a red one with a hemi that runs out of texas

And theres another red one... the guys name is slipping my mind, but he had a single 106 last season, he lost to tim lynch first round @ shakedown..... uhhh

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Theres a guy names Bill Mitchell who had a small block twin turbo setup, now he has a big block and should be out by shakedown.

Theres a red one with a hemi that runs out of texas

And theres another red one... the guys name is slipping my mind, but he had a single 106 last season, he lost to tim lynch first round @ shakedown..... uhhh
tom ferrick?

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
Al's truck was built from the ground up by Wizard Racecars in Louisiana. He has a '41 Willys truck that is under construction. It's sick!
Didn't they build the pro mod Hearse? I have the shirt of the Cadillac Hearse it says Wizard Race cars on the front and on the back is the Hearse. One of my favorite shirts!

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Didn't they build the pro mod Hearse? I have the shirt of the Cadillac Hearse it says Wizard Race cars on the front and on the back is the Hearse. One of my favorite shirts!
Yes, Jason who owns Wizard built and owns the hearse. He is also building our Nova in my sig. and did a lot of the work on the Camaro in my avatar. The hearse just got re-worked and is getting ready to get the graphics re-done. (same graphics so don't throw the shirt away! lol)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.