Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Balls Deep N A Build
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm nearing completion of my turbo build and am in need of some major help. The car is still in the build process but is close to final mock up. I need help with placement of various sensors and what all I will need to monitor. I have 95 percent of fabrication done on the turbo and engine side of things. I often wonder what I'm doing building something like this without any turbo buddies around. LOL! Forgive my lack of knowledge.

The combo is a 477BBC with a 118 Precision turbo. I plan on running a Holley Dominator EFI as I have pretty much a complete setup on hand already that I acquired a few weeks ago for next to nothing. The holley came with (2) pressure sensors, WB o2, and a 3 bar map sensor.

What sensors do I have to have and where is the best place to put them?

I'm ready to powdercoat, anodize, etc but need to weld in bungs.

I know I need a bung for an o2 in the split downpipe. Any place better than another?
Back pressure sensor?
Air intake temp?

I just want to have my compressor housing, exhaust housing, intake manifold, and tubing totally finished.

Thanks, your clueless YB brother

·
Registered
25,667 Posts
I really like that cubic inch with the 118 . You could put that in the elbow. Plus the fuel pressure regulator line.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts