Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did they drive the car from the host hotel in Indy to the track at Muncie and then ran an 8.89?
Yes Sir!!!

Indy Bound 7/26/14

Quote by MockstangBoyz..."Sat Night MockstangBoyz center stage 1320video trying to get Lil Red to race a fast Civic. Cops showed up we did the right thing going back to the hotel."

Ouote by MockstangBoyz 7/27/14 "60 mile cruise to muncie dragway driving beside cops, driving in the rain, going through mud puddles, etc.....and people try to say Lil Red is a race car........PLEASE!!!

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,142 Posts
That great, driving it to the track and running 8's :)

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
COngrats guys, i posted in your other thread as well.

We got the Phuck outta there as it was starting to rain as you guys ran lmao. Meaning afte ryou ran

Great passes all day, and was nice to see the car in person.

We stopped by as you were getting into you suit and shoes so we didnt wanna bother you too much.

But congrats, well earned!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
The announcer said on over the loud speaker, that it rained on the 50+ mile cruise to the strip as well lol

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Congrats sir

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
COngrats guys, i posted in your other thread as well.

We got the Phuck outta there as it was starting to rain as you guys ran lmao. Meaning afte ryou ran

Great passes all day, and was nice to see the car in person.

We stopped by as you were getting into you suit and shoes so we didnt wanna bother you too much.

But congrats, well earned!
Those boys are my little 20s year old brothers.That their car that they built at home.I'm just sitting home getting info on how things were going at Indy...LOL...They go by TTrim347 on the bullet.

The announcer said on over the loud speaker, that it rained on the 50+ mile cruise to the strip as well lol
Yes Sir they drove through the rain with 275DR Pros on the car because the rules won't let you change tire for that class.You get one test hit then you start racing heads-up.With all the rain you know that track wasn't best of traction today.:cool:

Congrats .

It would be fun to run that Lil red mustang one day . ;)

LilJohn cam ?
I know MockstangBoyz like these kind of events where they can have fun cruising at night and race the next day.They will be at the Ls Fest September 5-7, 2014 in Bowling Green,Ky for Ls Fest True Street class.Heck just show up and they will line up for some fun racing.;)

Yes a custom LJMS cam!

Here what the boys had to say about Saturday night cruising Indy Hwys...LOL...A quote from MockstangstangBoyz "Wow what a night Lil Red ate a Lambo...., checked that off my bucket list "no video srry" :( Time for bed."

1 - 20 of 24 Posts