Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 120 of 926 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
My 85 gt , 333 R block, sonny bryant crank , grp rods, Victor jr heads , comp shaft mount rockers, solid roller .730 lift. Turbo is a pt88-47 , fuell is controlled by FAST XFI. C4 and a built 8.8

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just got it finished last week, gonna wait till the spring to put it on the rollers. Hoping for high 700s on pump gas and not a whole lot of boost. It sure doesnt sound like a turbo sbf!! With just the single 3.5 dp and straight exhaust to a borla xr1 and a dump the thing sounds like a big block with a huge cam. hahah..

·
Registered
223 Posts
My Twin Turbo Typhoon setup. Set up to run e-85. Running low 9's. Hope to have this in the high 8s when all setup. This is setup with a full 2WD Chris Allison chassis. The motor is a 282 ci, 18*, Bowtie V6 with a pair of PTE 62/65 turbos.

A couple of pics:

My other truck is another Typhoon. This one is still an AWD and weights in at 4,100 lbs. It runs a 262 Ci bowtie V6 setup with a single PTE 76 bullet wheel DBB turbo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LljCL...eature=related

Some Pics:

Boths trucks together...

Fun trucks. I have had the AWD Typhoon since 1994 and recently finished building the twin turbo Typhoon after about 3 years in the making.

John

·
Registered
210 Posts
Heres my 2, The Nova has been a part for awhile.. And the TA just blew the tranny... But they both operate on the street when they can.
Nova w/ old setup. LSx engine. Still working on new setup. (in between shit breaking)

TransAm - Turbo pics of my old setup w/ GT45, sold that and built a new setup.. Looks the same though.. work blocks facebooks IP so I cant get there to post pics.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
418W
Borg Warner S488
AOD-e
160LB Injectors
FAST XFI
4" aluminum exhaust with aluminum muffler to the rear axle.

The car has had its fair share of bugs.....but I love the electronic automatic and really dig the lock up converter on the highway. It runs on E85....so it really is a true pump gas car.

Its been [email protected] with the 75MM BW turbo and the 275/40/17...taking it to the track soon to see if I can get into the 9's

·
Registered
76 Posts
418W
Borg Warner S488
AOD-e
160LB Injectors
FAST XFI
4" aluminum exhaust with aluminum muffler to the rear axle.

The car has had its fair share of bugs.....but I love the electronic automatic and really dig the lock up converter on the highway. It runs on E85....so it really is a true pump gas car.

Its been [email protected] with the 75MM BW turbo and the 275/40/17...taking it to the track soon to see if I can get into the 9's

Lovin' the GT Tim. :smt023 Are those MB "Weapon" wheels?

BTW, You still have the DR car?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Pm me how much you want for a set of tires ours are shot!

Yeah were def going if everything goes as planned. Should be ready in a few weeks.

A 275 class would be great. Although we have ladder bars, and haven't changed the suspension yet.

What kind of rules?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Pm me how much you want for a set of tires ours are shot!

Yeah were def going if everything goes as planned. Should be ready in a few weeks.

A 275 class would be great. Although we have ladder bars, and haven't changed the suspension yet.

What kind of rules?
They are going to let any suspension race since it the first 275 race they are putting on.

·
Registered
392 Posts
GT-88
TH400
E85/160lb injectors
Full interior with a 10" sub in the back
Last year went 9.7 @ 146 on a limited fuel system
Few months ago went 6.1 @ 123 and 9.5 @ 132 trying to avoid getting booted for no cage but still got booted. 8.50 cage is going in a few weeks so hopefully I can see what it will do.

101 - 120 of 926 Posts